Aspire squonk spilled ejuice and burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chymecummings

Aug 20, 2019
Im sorry to be posting this however not sure who or how i contact anyone about my issue with the aspire squonk.

I went to take a puff of my vape and hot ejuice spilled from the tank onto my chin and i now have blisters on my chin and neck from it. I am not happy whatsoever and want to know what i can do about this and how i go about returning it or getting some kind of help from this issue. Omg its burning so bad right now and im so upset. Ive never had an issue with vaping and have been vaping over 2 years now. Ive had many vapes and tanks but never had an issue like this please help me.
Once again im sorry to be posting this i usually am one to post how awesome things are in my reviews so hope i can find who i can talk to about this and what i do from here. Thank you

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Vaping 2 years, has a squonk, has had many tanks, does reviews yet doesn't know how to use the device properly?

I don't believe any of that. Spammer posting search engine bait about the awful dangers of vaping. Less imaginative than plasticised teeth though.

OP, prove me wrong - Which Aspire squonk? Where do you review?

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
TTIWWOP.
OBEY1.jpg

Reactions: smacuser

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I remember the Day I got My 1st Squonker. It was So Cool. I Couldn't stop picking it up and Looking at it.

Funny how after 6 Hours of Mod Lust, I Didn't seem to notice that the Air Inlet Holes on my RDA were perfectly lined up long ways to the Mod.

That Realization came when the day was done and I got into Bed to watch TV. And I Tilled the Mod to take a Hit.

LOL

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Did you also try to take action whenever you burnt yourself with a cigarette? Didn't think so...

So what makes you think you should pursue this when it is also clearly misuse on the users part just like burning yourself with a cigarette is?

Being dumb doesn't untitled you to a payday. You learnt your lesson so just move on and live with your mistakes.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Im sorry to be posting this however not sure who or how i contact anyone about my issue with the aspire squonk.
I went to take a puff of my vape and hot ejuice spilled from the tank onto my chin and i now have blisters on my chin and neck from it. I am not happy whatsoever and want to know what i can do about this and how i go about returning it or getting some kind of help from this issue. Omg its burning so bad right now and im so upset. Ive never had an issue with vaping and have been vaping over 2 years now. Ive had many vapes and tanks but never had an issue like this please help me.
Once again im sorry to be posting this i usually am one to post how awesome things are in my reviews so hope i can find who i can talk to about this and what i do from here. Thank you
Sorry for your experience. Can't say I can welcome news like this.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I just tried to replicate this incident. I couldnt.
I spent a fair bit of time trying to figure out what might have happened and how it might have happened.
Didnt matter how careless I got I couldnt replicate the scolding hot vape juice. At best it was a bit warm.
I over squonked until it was messy and had the wattage cranked. Nothing scalding going on at all.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I just tried to replicate this incident. I couldnt.
I spent a fair bit of time trying to figure out what might have happened and how it might have happened.
Didnt matter how careless I got I couldnt replicate the scolding hot vape juice. At best it was a bit warm.
I over squonked until it was messy and had the wattage cranked. Nothing scalding going on at all.
I too have been trying to figure out how the juice would get so hot to do this. I also could only get the juice warm, not even an uncomfortable temp. Something else has to be going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread