Aspire Triton/ Kanger Sub tank Nano questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
1. I bought an sigelei 75w the other day. I was using it with the e leaf melo tank until it fell on the floor and the glass was everywhere and a i stick 30w until that died because it could no longer charge. Instead of buying another tank I decided to try something else instead of the melo.

2. I bought an Aspire Triton which was ok for about a day or so until I ran into problems. It is very prone to leaking. The leak is slow… I figured out how to deal with that even after I solved that I didn't think the tank was that great as far a flavor/ vapor production went. I also noticed I was going through juice very fast without noticing it besides the nicotine. This tank required way to much breaking in.

3. I got a sub tank nano and I can't get it to work because it says check atomizer no matter what I do. I know its not the sigelei 75… I didn't pay much for the tank because some head shop was going out of biz. Anyone have any idea how to get this tank to function?

4. If you had the sigelei 75w what tank would you get? I just wish the aspire triton would work better its ok but not satisfied. I feel dumb I should've posted before I got the triton at the v ape shop up the street. As soon as the melo tank broke I went out and got that. Any tank recommendations are welcomed :)! Also input about to getting the sub tank nano to fire because i know the sigelei works well

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Re the Subtank Nano.... I would guess you need a new coil. Not much to a tank than a coil, some steel and some glass. Others may chime in, but that would be my guess.

Re tanks.... I am liking the Super Tank Mini lately (mostly for subohming) but I have had no issues at all with my Subtanks and Aspire Nautilus tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread