Aspire Triton - My Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeMcC1990

Feb 4, 2015
United Kingdom
Hi ECF!

I would like to share my thoughts on the Aspire Triton tank.
Official information can be found here. Aspire - Aspire Triton

So it's only been about two months since Aspire released their Atlantis V2 and Atlantis Mega. Let's go back to November 2014. The first Atlantis was one of the first sub ohm tanks on the market. After success with their Nautilus and Nautilus Mini earlier on in the year, everyone had extremely high expectations that this tank would be the icing on the cake! My thoughts when first seeing it was mixed. It didn't have that unique appearance like the Nautilus, but performance, I could not complain! My main problem and still a problem, was the tanks capacity! Now some have said to me they prefer it because you vape less, but a lot more have said to me the capacity is annoying due to having to refill on a regular basis! Around February 2015 Aspire made a 5ML extension for the Atlantis and the capacity problem was saved! However their is no extension for the V2, but I use the V2 base section, with the first Atlantis's extension. I know that the Atlantis Mega has a 5ML capacity, but it's a 30MM diameter tank, and with that size you get a lot of over hang on battery devices which to me is an annoying con!

So in the end of June 2015 Aspire have announced the release of their new Triton Tank. Myself personally will purchase this! They have come up with a brand new design and also an RTA option and a top fill design, also a better airflow function. They have given us new options to use 0.4 ohm and 1.8 ohm coils and the Triton series coils can be used in the Atlantis series, and the Atlantis series can be used in the Triton series.

One con about the Triton is their RTA system will have to be purchased separately, and it is not compatable in the Atlantis series. Another con again is the tanks capacity! It is a 3.5ML capacity! I do hope they make an extension for this series! Personally I find it odd how when they released the Nautilus they given it a 5ML capacity which was a major pro for people because they could have a full day vaping without worrying about running out of e-liquid. It is clearly obvious that with sub ohm coils people will be running out of E-Liquid a lot quicker than 1.8 and 1.6 coils, so I would of thought a 5ML capacity would of been a minimum capacity for their sub ohm tank series.

So is the Aspire Triton definitely worth investing in? I think definitely so! There are ways of working around the cons, for example taking a bottle of E-Liquid out with you, although I prefer being out and about as light as possible. I think Aspire have worked wonders here and I'm excited about what will be available in the future!

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread