Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    • Aspire Vilter iqos killer?
    This new starter kit from @aspire was unveiled on April 29, 2021 while the official launch date of the product took place on May 15, 2021.

But let's read the resounding official introduction by Aspire:
    "Do you find it difficult to quit smoking? Are you struggling to break free but want to experiment with new flavors? The Aspire Vilter Pod Kit, equipped with a Drip-Tip with artificial paper filter, creates a completely new experience for you to savor all the taste of your favorite e-liquids.
    With Vilter, Aspire has created the most comfortable and simple transition from smoking to vaping. "

As you have read, according to Aspire, Vilter Pod is capable of providing you with "magical results" if you are intent on quitting smoking.
    • Enjoy the reading.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 1.jpg

Packaging:
    The classic white / orange package is definitely not the official one, however I think it will be very similar in its final form.
    At the front it reports; the brand (Aspire), the product name (Vilter), the color contained inside (Black), a conspicuous "Sample" writing and the image of the device with the curious "cigarette filter" instead of the drip-tip .
    Laterally they are present; batch number, color indications, hologram and scratch & check.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 2.jpg

Standard version content:
    • 1 * Vilter Device (450mAh)
    • 1 * Pod (2.0ml)
    • 2 * Paper Filters
    • 1 * Plastic Drip Tip (pre-installed)
    • 1 * Type-C cable for charging
    • 1 * User Manual

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 3.jpg

Specifications:
    • Device dimensions: 107.2x22x12.5mm
    • Weight: 30.8g
    • Automatic puff on suction
    • 3.7V constant output
    • Cartridge capacity: 2ml
    • Built-in battery capacity: 450mAh
    • Device material: aluminum alloy
    • Cartridge material: PCTG
    • Coil material: Kanthal AF
    • Coil parameters: 1.0Ω Mesh-Coil with 10-15W range
    • Coil not replaceable
    • Charging port: Type-C 5V-0.5A
    • Bottom filling
    • Vilter is available in 4 versions: standard version, TPD version, CRC version, Danish version

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 4.jpg

Available colours:
    • Black, Red, Gray, Champagne

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 5.jpg

First impressions:
    I am aware that for some time there have been pod systems similar to this that use paper filters to give the effect of holding a real cigarette in the mouth, but having never tried one before I was very curious to evaluate this one from Aspire because we are talking about of a brand certainly at the forefront for the MTL vape.
    However, a 510 drip-tip with double o-ring is included in the kit which will surely offer a more classic Vaping experience.

I received the black version for this test which I find very elegant. Surely the merit of this pleasant aesthetic effect is to be attributed to the oxidation polishing process performed on the aluminum alloy body, which goes well with the dark color cartridge.
    The PCTG is used to make the cartridge and despite the dark color, it remains transparent, allowing an excellent view of the internal e-liquid level.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 6.jpg

Tactile feeling:
    Holding the flat profile of the Aspire Vilter between your fingers is like handling a feather! Its highly ergonomic design satisfies me a lot, there is not much to add to the great handling of this ultra portable system.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 7.jpg

Front / rear view:
    The extremely clean and simple design of this device leaves no room for unnecessary decorations. On its body it is possible to see on one side the writing "Aspire" and on the other the writing "Vilter" both in white. On one of the two flattened sides there is a Led light hidden by a series of micro holes.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 8.jpg

AFC:
    The USB-C charging socket is located on one of the two narrow sides and is centrally located.
    On the two sides of Vilter there are two small airflows that are decidedly tiny and sized to optimize the MTL vape to the maximum.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 9.jpg

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Top / bottom view:
    On the bottom of the compartment / pod there are; two circular magnets, the automatic puff activation sensor and two gold / plated contact pins.
    At the bottom of the mod we can read; the place of origin, the disposal logo and the C E trademark.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 11.jpg

Pod:
    The Pod system made of PCTG contains 2ml of e-liquid, the disposable cartridge incorporates a non-replaceable 1.0Ω Mesh-coil with a range of use from 10 to 15W managed automatically by the battery.
    The 510 drip-tip in Pet with its two orings is quite firm once inserted into its orifice, the same thing can be said for the two paper filters supplied in the kit.
    Refilling is done from below, filling the cartridge couldn't be easier. Just remove the pod from the device, open the bottom seal and inject your favorite liquid using a thin tip dispenser!
    The magnets on the bottom of the cartridge are mirrored to those on the bottom of the compartment / pod and ensure a strong magnetic connection.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 12.jpg

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 13.jpg

Vaping test:
    For this test I used a hazelnut liquid on a 50/50 basis with 3mg / ml boost.
    After having done the refill for the first time it is necessary to wait at least 5 minutes so that the cotton can be saturated with e-liquid, this operation is necessary to avoid damage to the coil.

I started with the classic Drip-Tip ... Vilter automatically activates the coil through suction, just vape without pressing any buttons!
    Automatic activation is simply perfect and requires no effort.
    The amount of steam emitted is fair with the right degree of heat. The puff turns out to be in perfect MTL style, I would say rather narrow.
    The blow in the throat (Hit) is almost comparable to that of an MTL atomizer, this most likely contributes to keeping the nicotine concentrate in the liquids "low", still obtaining a good satisfaction.
    The aromatic yield is very appreciable right away and is certainly at the level of the best kits that use the same "disposable" Pod system.
    As everyone knows, Mesh-coils usually accentuate the sugary part present in liquids, however even in this case, we can speak of a fair balance of perceived flavors.
    I did not find any spitting phenomena or even anomalous condensation formations under the drip-tip and much less on the bottom of the compartment / pod.

With the paper / cotton filter, the positive notes captured previously remain, but the puff takes on a slightly more contrasted pull.
    Basically what for some could make the difference is the "ecig-feeling" that gives this type of contact with the lips (for obvious reasons). In fact, during use, the cotton heats up faithfully emulating a burnt cigarette. I had never tried this type of filter before, but I must say that during the test I used it more willingly and with more taste than the classic plastic drip-tip.

One of my biggest fears was that of a poor 450mAh battery life ... I then put myself in the shoes of a non-compulsive vaper and observed how much liquid it was possible to vape before having to recharge the device. The answer was: 3ml for a full battery life! That said, 3ml may seem like a few, but you have to take into account that the consumption of liquid is quite low and with a battery life cycle you really make a lot of puffs!
    The only negative note (in my opinion) is the charging time a little too long, in fact with a charging speed of only 0.5A it takes about 60 minutes to fully recharge the battery. This is definitely an aspect that Aspire can greatly improve on.

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 14.jpg

Protections and report of the indicator light (white light).
    • Blinks 10 times in white: Low battery (<3.3V)
    • Vaping Over-Time Protection (8s): The LED light blinks 2 times
    • Short circuit protection: The LED light stays steady for 2 seconds
    • Low voltage protection: The LED light blinks 10 times
    • Overheating protection: The device stops vaping without light signals
    • Charging complete: The LED light blinks 20 times and then turns off
    • Overcharge Protection: After flashing 20 times the device stops charging

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 15.jpg

We have reached the final conclusions, thanking you for reading, I greet you and leave you my Highligts on the product.

Pro:
    • Extremely easy to handle
    • The main body is made of lightweight aluminum alloy with an elegant oxidation process
    • Pod capacity: real 2ml
    • Aspire Vilter uses a very performing 1.0Ω Mesh-coil for MTL vaping
    • Perfect airflow for MTL vaping
    • Paper / cotton filter that facilitates the transition from smoking to vaping by faithfully emulating a burnt cigarette
    • 450mAh battery with amazing durability
    • Perfect functioning of the automatic puff
    • 3.7V constant output with stable performance all the way through
    • Strong magnetic pod / battery connection

Tips:
    • 60 minutes for a full charge cycle is quite a long waiting time for a 450mAh battery

• Thanks Aspire for sending me the product for free in exchange for my honest evaluation.
    Aspire Vilter - Aspire® Official Site

Aspire Vilter Iqos killer 16.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread