Assistance with Dual Coil Leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
OK, ya up yet?

Have you tried the CONDOM FILL method via the batt end? Try that and let us know how ya did.

I have not tried that at all with any carto. I've used the spin method with LR single coil and that works pretty well. I could try the condom method when I open my new one this afternoon. But I need a new juice to put in it. Hopefully my DIY stuff comes today:)

Dingus

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Belgium
the filler seems to be not right up next to the carto

What do you mean by that?

Could just be a bad carto.

I usually just fill them from the top at an angle, without a siringe, but I've done that as well without any problems.
I just fill until I get a little bit of leakage, then I wipe the bottom with some kleenex, shake it, wipe again and make sure no more is coming out. At that point I know it's full, and it won't leak after that.

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
What do you mean by that?

Could just be a bad carto.

I usually just fill them from the top at an angle, without a siringe, but I've done that as well without any problems.
I just fill until I get a little bit of leakage, then I wipe the bottom with some kleenex, shake it, wipe again and make sure no more is coming out. At that point I know it's full, and it won't leak after that.

The filler that's in the carto is not snug against the walls of the cartomizer

RandaPandaBear

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Then it's not you, it's the cartos. The smoktech xl duals that I've gotten (steel) are fluffy all the way through with no gaps and stayed that way for over a month of use. What kind are these?

I hope the next ones you get work for you - I love these things!

Smoktech :-/

iPhone in one hand, ego in the other. Via tapatalk

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Well...?
impatient.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.