Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Rating - 100%
    97   0   0
    All are new except where noted. $45 including shipping to Conus. PP w/no mention of ecig, vape etc. If you don't think this is a fair price, make me an offer.

Ehpro Kayfun lite V2
    (5) boxes of .5 ohm Clapton coils
    Lemo
    TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition, purple
    Artic Turbo bottom sextuplet coil, .6 and .2 ohm coils
    Krixus rebuildable ceramic coil
    (2) Uwell Crown III in purple
    (2) Vaporesso Gemini RTA
    Stilaire blue RDA
    Ampus Tengu RDA used once
    Innokin Axiom mini sub ohm tank
    smok Tfv4 mini RBA accessory
    Royal Hunter RDA's: 4 red, 1 gray, 1 light green, 1 dark green and 1 SS
    attylot2.jpg atty lot3.jpg rh.jpg gemini1.jpg

Last edited:

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Rating - 100%
    116   0   0
    $35 for all before it gets dumped.

You don't mean literally dumped right? Like thrown in the garbage dumped? I would never use any of it, so I couldn't personally pay the $35 (even though it's an absolute steal). But I'd totally cover the shipping costs for you to mail them to a new vaper, or hell even an old vaper. Anyone that would get some use out of it. I've never been able to abide the notion of throwing perfectly good items in the trash. Maybe that's why I'm surrounded by a cacophony of "useless" things. But I digress. I will absolutely send Rose the shipping costs if anyone will use this stuff.

Edit: I just noticed the Clapton coils for the Kanger Sub Ohm Tanks. Those I do have a use for. Lady Rose lemme know if no one else wants the lot. I'll take the Claptons.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    $35 for all before it gets dumped.

OK, Rose, I'll take it all for $35, if it's still available. I have quite a few of the same things, but I can't stand the thought of it all being dumped. Will PP the money right away, if OK with you.

Last edited:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Rating - 100%
    97   0   0
    Are you sure, JC? Don't do it just for me but if you can use them, great. I will mail on Monday. If you don't need the Claptons, take $10 off and I will send them to my buddy, Drew.

Just want to say to everyone concerned about it being dumped. I feel the same way but I have had some negative experiences of late. I have listed most of this stuff at a few dollars over shipping costs and due to my health issues, I just don't have the time/energy to do more than that. It is a lot of work getting this stuff organized, pics, descriptions and listed. I have donated more stuff in the past than most of you have ever owned but my time for doing that has come to an end. I would like to enjoy whatever time I have left and not spend it haggling, messaging and selling this stuff.

I hope you all understand.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Are you sure, JC? Don't do it just for me but if you can use them, great. I will mail on Monday. If you don't need the Claptons, take $10 off and I will send them to my buddy, Drew.

I'm sure. :) I'll find something to do with it. Have a few friends and neighbors who might possibly use some things. I could even put some of it back on here later...for those who wouldn't use the whole "lot" ...but might like some things in it.

No problem with you keeping the Claptons to send to Drew. I'll PP you the $25 right away. :)

Reactions: rosesense
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread