Asvape Cobra Sub Ohm Tank Q & A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What do you know about the Asvape Cobra Sub Ohm tank?
I was found it while shopping https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Asvape-Cobra-RTA-Tank.html
and I think it looks different than most....I use max VG juice and so it's hard to find a tank.....
Any insight from anyone?
What do you think of it?
Asvape-Cobra-RTA-Tank---3.8ml_04_aa4804.jpg

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have had issues with a few tanks that it always seems to burn....especially with the high temps.....I usually do my own coils, but have been unable to for awhile (stitches in my index finger)....so I have no choice but to use premade coils/tanks....I have found that id I try to get close to the temp recommended on them it burns (or tastes like it's about to).....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I do have one thing to make clear...........
I was following the directions that came with the tank on the back side of the user manual card) and it said to remove the cap and pull the off the pyrex glass…..well it unscrews off the coil…Don't try to pull it off (Like I did)!!!
vkrDs57zkTVQ1cM73-g5hBZnqsIGVTAD2VfuA3gFrHneadoMf0VRGqJzxWhlnZzr-dWAKb4bxBOM1FxqlIZ4DSRn1f2UKVEAq_YtJVqeB9vHlL9HO71CLiOz-z7UYfZedoez9fq7rQa8wooLfPMH9S3-vxrBCcSsQh_hvUHnU1Ec07aScWHG5vBWFov5HmrGrU9Lph7Xmc5ZNz5wey81px7IjuhHnhy-FFdF_gTvbaZqxgAFLo7ZI3rw9qtQDWemBrrpslrDGkRf_j_JHVnSr-L3VKqNHb25hDjYV7XzQyQZoAW6PIgun1vjsGpVT3hGm8d22x44ZRRSCxVoe4Zag8FpcP8R1JHdsMTvwC_PUNFC7ycscWrc7ErviCdQiH5Dm8__DgpZnizaNt_HbG8U8gE7FRaPCSvqbT00nF3VhPEHVuX5XwGmecgaPAiu82Ey_mK9ySp_-7a8xlNxnNjzr6-1EDFHhUbjAow1t5fGYHxVLp6XY65e7KVEUCDISeAsryeU1JFuN7LnneKDGTHJm7CIyf_N4D5UL0DwkPVyPozobQQtyZ87H6l-2lBpJ2tD3yQGjjnupQc6uprmTZd_dyAv9FW-Jc60UwIXd3ZAZ79bbq_JblXG=w374-h663-no

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmm, interesting. Coils in a bullet shaped container?

Nice pics Blue!

I do have to wonder about the thought process used in naming some of these companies lately though. VooPoo, AsVape? o_O
Thanks NGA.....I must say I laughed at them also.....but the VooPoo is a really nice Mod....and yes a nice pocked friendly plastic container....

Reactions: NGAHaze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread