At Last!a 510 to E9/GreenSmoke adapter from Vapure

Status
Not open for further replies.

wael

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Saudi Arabia
if you were searching for this adapter like i were for like Ever! it now Exist

Vapure made a great 510 to E9 adapter, which mean that you can use all your E9 cartos on 510 connections :

510 Adapter

E9 batteries are also known as KR808D-2 whech is a two peace E-cig , which mean it uses E9 cartomizers ,you find at "Green Smoke, E-Cig.com,vapure,ePuffer, etc...

which is diferent then the known model KR808D-1 you find at Vapor4Life and many others

Atomizer Compatibility List - E-Cigarette Wiki

Here is a 510 to E9/KR808d-2 and a 510 to KR808D-1 side by side

the D2 is the upper one

DSC02442.jpg

bought five of them , and tried them with several 510 batteries with my E9 cartos from Green Smoke and e-cig.com

with my two Silver Bullets it worked with one and did not with the other, could be a thread issue , this happens also with 510 cartos some works on one of my SBs and dont on the other.

with my EM Riva and Janty Ego it preformed great on both ,

on the Joy 510 "mini", it worked well with the Auto one but did not work with the Manual .

here is the adapter and the E9 cartos on them ,

DSC02435.jpg

DSC02438.jpg

Preformance :

the Green Smoke Cartos preformed very great on the Riva/Ego/SB and much much better then the GS E9 battery, more vapor production and flavor was sssssweeeet,

in comparision with 510 cartos , the green smoke preformes almost better regarding vapor production , but they get hot , and this makes me think that they make their cartos LR this could be the secret.

Regarding Airflow , if it will be completely screwed on, the draw will get a little hard with some models , and by loosing it just a little bit it gets smooth.

this adapter would be so helpful to guys started with E9 cigs and discovered the beautiful world of 510/mods afterwords, now he can use all of his E9 cartos with a much better E-cigs.

i never thought this adapter will ever exist , so here is a big thanks to Vapure!

all we need now is the opposite , a E9 to 510 , so we all can use the E9 batteries we have with 510 stuff.

msmarti58

Sep 20, 2011
Central Ohio
Quite interesting, I have been reading the boards heavily, and came across this. I started out with White Cloud, but it didn't produce any vapor, at least, not for me, and made my throat hurt and tasted bitter. I sold them. I then moved to V2, which I love, I have the manual button. I then tried Green Smoke. I love it too, great taste (only I had to bump way down to 5 mg., as I seem to be sensitive to PG only e juice). Oh, and right after White Cloud I tried Luci. HATED it. No vapor, no flavor. Gave away. THEN learned about e juices, etc. and bought an e Go Tank. HUGELY different animal, taking a lot to learn it all, cleaning, etc., but from what I am understanding here a Luci is the same as a 510, and White Cloud and V2 are the same, and Green Smoke is a different sized battery. So if I buy this adapter, I can smoke a Green Smoke carto on a V2 batt?

I mostly smoke my e Go Tank now, but have all these brands laying around, might as well use them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread