• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hi guys,

As the 'head counter', I've added elationisfacile and jmlott to 'the list'! We're NOW in the COUNTDOWN to Saturday! YAY! :laugh:

Also, I received a PM from limeandblue that our HAMPTON INN at I-85 and Sugarloaf Pkwy is donating a free 2-night weekend stay as another DOOR PRIZE! (Good for a year toward any future booking.)

THANKS LIMEANDBLUE!! :2cool:

Blake here from GuideToVaping.com -

My wife and I will be attending the meet and we'll bring along another couple, a friend of mine who has just started vaping.
Count us down for 4 heads. I'll be giving a GTV t-shirt away and doing small interviews and footage to feature on the site. I'm excited and can't wait to meet you all!

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hi Blake_GTV,
I've added you and 3 guests (total of 4) to 'the list'!

...Maybe somebody can show me how to "drip" correctly!
Chatter97, Chaos, and about 68.93215% of the other folks attending will be able to show you anything you need to know! ;)

BTW - I need better atty's, and I'M DEPENDING ON VENDORS TO BRING SOME TO THE MEET! :D

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Yes you do Mike, those Joyes you found were terrible. The new black Joye atties are not bad, got some for my wife and they work great, got them from one of our attending vendors vaperite. I think Dark City Vapors might have some Kgo's in stock as well,these things have been going pretty fast, and I know he just got another shipment of them in. Maybe he will have some left to bring with him!

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Some people have inquired about overflow parking. Next door to the restaurant is a movie theater that provides overflow parking. We have been extended the entire top floor, so there will definitely be room for all.

Please try to bring cash with you for food and drinks as there will be allot of us there and we want to make this as easy as possible for the Olde Towne Grill staff.

Also, don't forget to sign up at the door so we can get you a name tag and enter you into the drawing. Going to be great fun!!!

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
...We have been extended the entire top floor, so there will definitely be room for all.
YAY! :rickroll:

That's a GREAT SPACE, and exactly what I was HOPING for!! :D

OK folks...COME EARLY and STAY LATE! We've got PLENTY OF ROOM, NOW!! :laugh:

(If I don't get a 'nic headache' before I leave, it won't be because I didn't TRY! :glare:)

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Real names or forum names?
Are you kidding!?!? ;)

As many times as I've met with these guys, I don't even KNOW their 'real' names! :blink:

OK, I lied...but our Name Tags will emphasize Forum Names, so we'll be able to recognize each other! :)

(I'll probably be wearing a HUGE TOP HAT, so find ME, and I'll lead you to somebody who can give you a first class education in 'DRIPPING'! :thumbs:)

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Hey MikenGA, I thought it would be easy to spot a hand with ears, eyes, and a big mouth LOL.

First post here :

It's time for another Vapemeet, Atlanta!

Date: Saturday February 18th, 2012

Time: 5PM

Place: Olde Town Grill in Lawrenceville, GA (OTG on Google Maps)

See everyone Saturday (are we all excited yet?)

Balthezar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread