• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
ATTENTION: EVENT UPDATE

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Boy we are excited, right now we are looking at over 100 vapers attending this little get together. If anybody sees anything that needs correcting or has any questions please pm me.

Atlanta Vaper Meet-Up
vape Em’ If You Got Em’

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Hotel Accommodation Information:
Hampton Inn - 69$ a night special rate.
At this point I am not sure if they are still offering the special rate, but if you are trying to make last minute reservations and they are not extending the discount contact me and I will see what I can do.

Also, Dimitris from the VP Live vape Team will be in attendance broadcasting and recording live from the event. Also, we are proud to have the Director and crew of the "We Are Vapers" An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction documentary crew on hand to shoot some footage and to explain the purpose of the project. This is an awesome project and they are eager to share their vision!

Please bring cash. There are going to be allot of us at this event and it would be easier to process food and drink orders with cash, as well, it would probably make it easier on our attending vendors.

Attending Vendors
Dark City Vapor
Epipemods
Stormy's Vapor Cellar
Vaperite
Ares Ecigs
Clouds of Vapor

Raffle/Door Prize Contributors:

Name: Epipe Mods
Donation: Mojlinar(Thor Hammer Mod)

Name: NotCigs
Donation: VVPro

Name: Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Donation: VV Mod Kit(Batteries, Submarine Tank,Mod,10 ml of their best selling juice.. Tobacco haze. Everything you need and more!!)
Juice Packs

Name: The Vapor Room
Donation: 25$ Gift Certificate

Name: VP Live VapeTeam
Donation: 2 VapeTeam Polos

Name: Bombay Vaping

Name: IVape
Donation: Varitube and Buzz Mods

Name: Vaperite
Donation: SVR Mod

Name: Heather's Heavenly Vapors
Donation: Juice Pack

Name: Pink Spot Vapor
Donation: Awesome "Get Your Mouth Off my Drip Tip" T-Shirt
30ml bottles of their awesome juice

Name: Sprig Vapor

Name: Ares Ecigs
Donation: Unknown

Name: Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Pkwy
Donation: 2 Night Stay

Currently Cherry Vapes has been removed as the items have not yet been received. If you have donated and don't see your offering PM me and I will update the list.

Juice Sample Contributors:

Mom And Pop Vapor Shop
Vaperite
The Vapor Room
Halo Ecigs
Dark City Vapor
ProVape
IVape
Bombay Vapor
Highbrow Vapor
Ares Ecigs
Heather's Heavenly Vapors
Pink Spot Vapors
Spring Vapors

Once again if you do not see a name that should be on this list let me know.

For the Juice Samples we are going to have a Juice bar where everyone can bring their atomizers and drip a little to try flavor. This will be a great way to explore new flavors and find new juices!!!!!

Also, we are looking to offer a swap offering for people who have vape gear they no longer want, but need a good home.

And last but not least, I know everyone has a stash of juices that just did not match their taste buds lying around. Bring those with you as we will have a container that people can contribute to and take from. Should be fun and easy way to clean out the vape juice closset!!!

If you have any questions PM me.

Hey Guys!!!

I just got back in town this afternoon and called the Hotel and talked to my manager. He says there are plenty of rooms for Saturday night at the 69 rate. Its tonight that we are sold out. Tonight only. So if anyone wanted a 2 night stay, its sold out. If you just want Saturday, we have rooms available!!!

Thanks,
Donna

Last edited:

Nyte

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Georgia
I think I'm going to have a difficult sleeping tonight! (whee!!!! like a kid at Christmas)

Get this... Tuesday morning I managed to break my pinky toe on my right foot. (Don't... I deserve no sympathy, trust me. This will make THREE times now that I have broken this particular toe.) Seeing as how I'm such a "seasoned pro" at this, before...I just wrapped it up in some tape and walked on it anyway most likely making it worse and took longer to heal.

Not this time.... This time I FORCED myself to keep it iced up, elevated and stayed off it for 48 hours. (It was torture! lol I can't sit still for too long, it kills me!) I was determined not to miss this meet up. I can happily report that I put a shoe on today without any pain and can walk like a human again!

I've got all my vapey stuff laid out ready for me figure out what I'm bringing with me... time to go play! :)

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Jeeezzzz...that's GREAT toddg! THANK YOU! :vapor:

BTW - I've heard good things about your juice, and that you have a pretty good COLA flavor. If so, please bring a bottle of your best to the meet, and put MY name on it! :laugh:
(6mg nic preferred, but can go as high as 12mg...anything higher keeps me awake at night. :blink:)

Looking forward to meeting you. (YOU sold me my first Joye 510 back in 2009...and LOOK where I am now! I'm a VAPER! ;))

Thanks for THAT, TOO! :rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread