• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlantic Vapor - New Vape Shop in King of Prussia Mall Near Philadelphia (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Deak

Nov 19, 2014
Los Angeles
Hey guys, Not sure if anyone posted this yet or not but I don't know of too many vape Shops locally in Philadelphia so I wanted to let you guys know that there is a new one called Atlantic Vapor in the King of Prussia Mall near Philadelphia. They sell Cig-a-like Electronic Cigarettes, Mechanical Mods, Innokin, KangerTech, Aspire, kayfun, Accessories and have about 40 flavors of e-liquid.

I was there yesterday and I snapped a photo of the shop incase any one from the Philly area is looking for a good vape shop. Ill post their info if your interested in checking them out. Later on!

690 W. Dekalb Pike
Suite 2092
King of Prussia, PA 19406

(610) 337-7400

rob m

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
hmm interesting. I can not imagine the rent being cheap in that mall but I wish the store good luck. Looking on their website it seems they make their own cigalikes. Anything that helps people get off of cigs and on to vaping is a good deal to me though.

On another note I was at the neshaminy mall a couple of days ago and they had one of those stands in the middle of the walk way selling equipment and e juice.

Jon Deak

Nov 19, 2014
Los Angeles
Your Welcome! They just got in a TON of new brands the other day too....I wrote them all down to share it with you guys. Definitely beats the place I was going to on south street.

Atlantic, Innokin, Kangertech, Aspire, Joytech, Nitecore, Clouper, Colonial, Knight, Manhattan, DNA, Anarchist, Skeleton Key, Medusa, King, Nemesis, Chiyou, Panzer, Pegasus, Stingray, Hades, Caravela, Taifun, Kayfun, Dovpo, Hammer, Tesla, Vamo, ZNA, Atty, Vulcan, Mephisto, Orchid, Magma, Zenith, Kraken

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I will have to check out probably after the holidays, usually go to liberty in lansdale since they are local...I thought love vape had opened a store in hatfield but Friday, I thought it looked like it was lab Corp. now...maybe I wasn't looking closely enough. I'm sure my teen will have no complaints about hitting the mall post holidays:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread