Status
Not open for further replies.

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Not saying that I know anyone foolish enough to loose the ball bearing for the switch or who ordered several different sizes attempting to find the right one, but if I did, he would tell you that it's a 2mm bearing. I couldn't find this posted anywhere, so I thought I'd put it up here for posterity. There is a lifetime supply for $5 here:

250 2mm Diameter Chrome Steel Bearing Balls G25 | eBay

The accessory kit direct from Atmizoo is priced quite reasonably and includes a few of them along with some o-rings, springs and such, but they have a flat rate 19 Euros for shipping, so it ends up being around $30 when all I was really after was a single bearing.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
My roller came with 3 extra balls.. I was taking the switch housing apart one day (stupid) and of course the ball went flying. Even though I had 2 more.. I kept crawling around on the floor with a flash light day after day, refusing to vacuum in that room until I finally found it! :D LOL

Thanks for posting the size and where to get more if need be :)

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'll gladly give a handful to anyone who needs some if you send me a paid shipping label, but hell, it's $5 with free shipping for the whole pack...

But yeah, either mine didn't come with the extras kit, or I overlooked it and tossed it. I still had the box it came in, and there was a small warranty card and such there, but no extra parts. If it was in the shipping bag but outside of the box, chances are I never knew it was in there. :( Now to guard against losing that spring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread