RDA atmomixani scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmc1980

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2011
massachusetts
i am interested in the scythe rda because it's made to fit my nemesis 30 mech mod. it can connect to the nemesis 30 in a hybrid style. i have looked online for information on the scythe but there is not much out there. the nemesis 30 is my most used mod and i use an authentic velocity v2 rda. i can't imagine any tank giving more vapor then the velocity v2 and i can just drip directly into the wide drip tip. the scythe is $108 so i don't want to purchase it unless i get more vapor. i don't really care to much about flavor, i only care about vapor production. i think the scythe sounds good because of the hybrid connection. if the hybrid connection is risky i will steer clear of it altogether. any help would be appreciated. thanks

jmc1980

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2011
massachusetts
what i meant by that was that i care more about vapor production than flavor. i do however like a nice flavor. i hope that clarifies what i mean. back to my original question, does anyone know anything about the atmomixani scythe rda on a nemesis 30? does this tank turn this mod into a hybrid style? thanks

Last edited:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
What kind of information exactly are you looking for? The only thing that I can fathom from your OP is "if the hybrid connection is risky". I don't have a Scythe, but I do have an Anima that will hybrid with a Nemi. It is not direct to battery - it screws directly on to the tube instead of the top cap and there is a screw to adjust for battery. I don't believe that it's any riskier than using a regular atomizer on a mechanical mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread