Atmos Lab : A personal review

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybeshewill

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014
Tatooine
Before I get started, let me acknowledge this personal encounter represents my views and mine only. Taste and prefferences are subjective experiences.

The B&M place I do most of my shopping recently bought in a whole lot of Atmos Lab juices. I'd heard a lot of mixed reviews about them. Some people had complained about their bottling regulations, others hailed a lot of their mixtures, and so on.
I had a little money on me so I got 4 bottles : Gina, Nutacco, Fotia and Bebecca. This, approximately, is also my list of least favourite to most favourite.

Before I go to the review, a little about the packaging :
The 10 ml comes in a standard plastic bottle, plastic wrapped and with a childsafe turn. The 30 ml doesn't have the childsafe thingy (so be carefull if you have kids, store safely). But it does have a glass drip tip installed on the cap.
I found no 'glue' or paper covering on either bottle, which seemed to be a complaint initially. Perhaps they caught up with this and fixed it? Either way, problem or not, it's gone now.

Now about the juices.

Gina : This seemed to have the least character, although that does make it something people might enjoy all day around. I was however unimpressed, compared to the followup juices. It had something 'bright' about it, that hasn't really rolled with me with any juice.

Nutacco : I liked this. I was rather suprised because I've tried a few 'nut' related flavours (as the name suggests), and this is definately one I could see using all day. The previous ones went well with coffee but that seemed to be their full extent.
I think what made this a potentiall all-day vape is the tobacco flavour, it ties in harmoniously.

Fotia
: In greek, fotia means 'fire'. You might have deducted that this is chilly/hot. And yes, it is. It's very intense, very impressive, but on no accounts could I use this regularly. But I've never been a big spicy fan. If you like spices do consider

Bebecca
: I couldn't find this initially on the internet, but a few minutes searching brought up a review saying something on the lines of 'sweet tobacco with a cotton candy aftertaste'. Now, this was definately my favourite of the bunch, but that review seems a bit misplacing : It seems very much like a Tribeca (Halo) clone, only as if Atmos' put their own spin on it. They were right about the sweet tobacco part, although it's not stickly sweet. Anyways to conclude, this was my favourite of all, and if you like Tribecca I do suggest you try this. It's not so much an attempt at emulating -which usualyl fails- but rather a 'tribute' :D

On a little side note about other issues, they produce their juices in 50/50 mixes and pure VG ( I think, might be 80/20). On their website they make claims about being over the standard requirements and yada yada, but even if they meet the minimum they're following some EU protocols, so I'm happy either way. Sites tend to exagerrate so believe what you will.

So overall, Atmos gets a good note in my book. I guess some flavours weren't for me, but variety is a good thing, since things I don't like, someone else might love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread