atom bomb s&s mods reveiw

Status
Not open for further replies.

txcooper911

Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
corpus christi
WoW I just received the ATOM BOMB from S&S mods, & to sum it up this little rebuild able ROCKs... I have been blowing & going ever since I received it, I literally can't put it down.. The flavor and vapor production is second to none. I've not had anything vape this well since I started vaping 22 months ago. Not to mention I've actually have a insane nic high which I've never gotten off anything else... Also it's no wonder they are putting out awesome products over at S&S mods, with the high caliber people you are dealing with. Customer service is not only friendly but very helpful and will make sure to go above and beyond to make sure your a satisfied customer. All and all I totally recommend you try the ATOM BOMB from S&S Mods. "chopper you guys are amazing" Thanks, txcooper911

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Ive been looking into that little atty, but cant seem to find anything that shows how it is set up. Is it a genesis set up or is it a cotton/silica wick set up? I actually like the original top cap better, though this is really cool and much more refined. If you could take a photo with more details of how it looks on your MOD and the inside without the top cap, I think this would be great for others interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread