Atomic Fireball "crap" from Tasty Vapor ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Just got it in today and all I can say is WOW. This stuff is easily my all time favorite! when I get my tax refund, you can bet I'm stocking up on the stuff. :p

And this is the only flavor that I ever had that I can actually taste while drawing on it. And it does taste exactly like the fireball!

Great job Geoff! Best tasting "crap" I ever had!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Anyone else see Ted Nugent in his Avatar???
450px-ted_nugent_in_concert.jpg

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Jimbo, awesome as usual, thank you for your kind words, and all of you for that matter!

Thanks Geoff. I give credit where credit is due. Now if Tasty Vapor liquids are "crap", then this stuff tastes like downright s*it. :D

I'm gonna do a video review on this flavor this weekend. This liquid is unique, and insanely good. Not one e-liquid I ever had actually filled my mouth with flavor and actually caused a warm sensation during the draw than the Atomic Fireball does. I was really taken aback when I vaped it for the first time the other day. It actually filled my mouth and pallet with the fireball taste that stayed even after I exhaled!

Even if this liquid never produced an ounce of vape, the flavor and throat hit on it alone would more than make up for it. Actually, the vapor factor is nothing when I use this. I don't care. My eyes are usually closed when I enjoy this. Almost like having sex without the messy cleanup afterwards. ;)

So, if Tasty Vapor e-liquids are crap, then this is the crappiest they produce by far. And I can tell you nobody else came out with crap such as this. :thumbs:

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
This stuff is great! I took my trusty 510 to work and a 3ml bottle of it, and I had the whole thing almost vaped in 6 hours. I couldn't put it down.

Now the sad part is my other liquids will probably not to be my liking anymore. But, who cares? :p

Thats what I'm afraid of. I have so much other juices that I'm afraid that I'll like the AFB so much that I'll never get to them. :) I hope my hubby likes the tobacco I got for him. He only uses tobacco flavors and he's really picky.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I was a little hesitant about getting the Atomic Fireball because I don't care much for cinnamon candy. Oh well, I thought, I can always use it for mixing.

Wow! Glad I got it! I am amazed! If it had any more flavor, it would be a chemical weapon! :D

I drip it straight, vape that, then change to Tobacco for awhile to let it fade back. Then hit the AF again and enjoy the flavor attack. :)

NickM

Dec 26, 2009
Virginia
I've tried about 15 different flavors trying to find one strong enough and besides menthol, this is it. Definitely plan on setting aside an atty devoted exclusively to atomic fireball.
The atty devotes itself to it. If you try a different flavor afterward, it'll get mad and give you the new flavor with an atomic vaporblast. Probably best to appease the atty and just vape AFB in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread