• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atomic Nuclear Atomizer and Frenh Propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIVAP2

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
Eastern Canada
I was selling my services to a smoker. When the deal was done, I told him about e-cigs. He said he saw a report on TV saying the liquid is vaporized trhu an atomizer. This is an atomic reaction. You are inhaling nuclear particles. This must be as toxic as tobacco smoke. And I learned there is mercury in the battery. I prefer quit completely.

I said that's the best. Quit. (didn't want to argue with so much agressive ignorance)

------------------

So back home, I search information about nuclear atomic e-cigs and found nothing except this gray-semi-true article of propaganda:
(sorry, it's written in french)

http://www.paperblog.fr/4182879/dnf-une-nouvelle-etude-denonce-la-dangerosite-de-la-e-cigarette/

And if you scroll down, you find a link with a gross anti-smoking picture. Apparently, you can't upload it on this forum. "It has been banned". It can be seen on this link:

http://www.paperblog.fr/2997958/la-campagne-controversee-de-dnf-aurait-eu-un-effet-positif/

Last edited:

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
HAH. Atomic reaction, nuclear particles .. uh huh. :laugh:

I can't argue with the article much though, while uninformed and biased it's just saying that there isn't much safety information or quality control - which there isn't. Unless I'm missing something.

Here's a translated url; Translated article with google translate.

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Sweet! I gotta get me one of these little hand-held nuclear reactor batteries. I bet they can pump out massive voltage at unlimited amperage -- and they'd double as hand warmers! Although I might be a little wary of putting them in my pants pocket...

I'ma make a T-shirt that says, "I smoke fuel rods."

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
All this talk about atomic batteries is giving me a large hadron.

Eh? Ehhhhhhhh?

In my interactions with friends and colleagues, I'm usually the one making jokes like this. So long as one person laughs, I claim validation. Your joke, sir, has just been validated. I like the cut o' yer jib.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
In my interactions with friends and colleagues, I'm usually the one making jokes like this. So long as one person laughs, I claim validation. Your joke, sir, has just been validated. I like the cut o' yer jib.

He was just fission for compliments.

or...

He's a bit quarky. Strange, but has his charm.

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com

I've always said the same thing, though I laugh at my own jokes and I count that as a person laughing. The blank stares are sometimes more worth the laughter.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
So when will we get to see the "Fallout" mod? Will they be customizable? Can I name mine "Duke" and use it to write messages in the clouds?

I also must invent a juice called something like "Chernobyl" or a repairable atty called "The Nuke".

Well, stay in theme here. It would have to be a wrist-mounted PV, possibly called the PV-Boy 3000, with juices like Megaton and Nuka Cola (optional Quantum additive), and a rebuildable atty called Liberty Prime. That talks smack about Commies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread