Atomic RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
I hate that i watched that review after buying a nimbus and a new top cap for it..... Need to see one on a nemesis before i pull the trigger though. Im digging this flush look.... but the atomic does look pretty sweet....

What top cap did you purchase? I have the nimbus clone and just received (still unused trident v1 clones) but I like the concept of having an adjustable air hole setup.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Trident and Helios and Atomic... all adjustable air flow, all workable, reasonably deep decks, all decent posts... looks are subjective. ;-)
If it's money, the Trident looks real good. If it's the 'T' center post - then it's the Helios... and there's nothing unique about the Atomic that either of the other two don't have... bud damn, they do look cool, don't they? :laugh:

You can look at all of them in one place... OKC vapes.

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
Trident and Helios and Atomic... all adjustable air flow, all workable, reasonably deep decks, all decent posts... looks are subjective. ;-)
If it's money, the Trident looks real good. If it's the 'T' center post - then it's the Helios... and there's nothing unique about the Atomic that either of the other two don't have... bud damn, they do look cool, don't they? :laugh:

You can look at all of them in one place... OKC vapes.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately they do not have the trident v2. I think the one thing I like about the trident (or at least I think I like. I haven't used my FT clone yet) is the slotted posts. It seems easier and more convenient.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately they do not have the trident v2. I think the one thing I like about the trident (or at least I think I like. I haven't used my FT clone yet) is the slotted posts. It seems easier and more convenient.
They're handy... but fragile. Easy to snap off an "ear" of the slot.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I did a quick dual coil with ribbon wire and I actually had a harder time with the trident than with a nimbus clone. I may have to retract my liking of slotted posts lol
I just pull the cap nuts off and drop the wire in the slot... may not work for you, but it works for me. ;-)

crazyarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Thousand Oaks, CA
What top cap did you purchase? I have the nimbus clone and just received (still unused trident v1 clones) but I like the concept of having an adjustable air hole setup.

I bought the hellfire top cap from cap it all vapes for my nimbus. looks really nice on my nemesis but im interested in trying out the adjustable airflow on a build. Id like to find a 22mm atty, with adjustable airflow. Contemplating the omega just not a fan of the lack of holes in the posts.

Id like to see someone else review the atomic as well, ive heard good things from vape shops and such but i cant justify buying it until ive seen some more info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread