• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"Atomisers" What you've learned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
What have you learned about attys? Anything you were doing wrong in the beginning that you've figured out now?Mistakes and obstacles you found a solution to?

This is the "sticky" forum...a resource for newcomers with concise informative info...please stay on topic or post in another thread the topic of your choice : o)

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
1. I only buy Joye attys for my 501 they are worth the money IMO
2. When an atty starts giving a weak hit crest pro bath really will breathe more life into it most of the time.

3. After a crest pro bath if the atty is hitting weak you can use it on your 5v pt to drain the last of its life and get decent hits from it.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
1) Never remove the wick from a Joye 510 atty.. unless you plan on dripping from then on out

2) A "hot" atomizer that doesn't produce vapor isn't necessarily "dry". More times than not, it is entirely too "wet" even though it may not show other signs of flooding (gurgling).

3) If a clean dry 510 atomizer can't give a dull red glow (dry burn) within 1-2 seconds of pressing the button... the coil is either still wet or still has gunk on it (assuming it's not burned-out).

4) They can last a lot longer than you think.

5) If you get them WAY too hot for too long, the internals can melt creating a hard draw or poor performance (510).

6) If you soak them for a long period of time in IPA or other alcohols you can partially dissolve an adhesive used inside of the atty (510).

7) None of them work sell for long with stock cartridges.

hecknaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
north fla
The only time I have ever killed atomisers is when I have tried cleaning them, now I just blow them out and stand them upside down to drain for a day.
Yep! There ya go!! sounds like words off of my lips.This just seems to be what works best fer me too,and if i get any more than a week out of an atty, i'ma happy and its still cheeper than smok'n ciggy's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread