Atomizer and 510-eGo Battery Tester.........How Accurate Should Mine Be????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wern314

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
So this is my 2nd ohm meter sent as a replacement because the first one I received was inaccurate compared to
my multimeter and Vamo v5. The replacement doesn't seem any better. My question is how accurate should these be compared to a multimeter? Should it be pretty dead on with accuracy? I don't think my multimeter is faulty but I have nothing else to compare it to. What can I buy that is best for testing ohm resistance to the hundredth. Unfortunately my multimeter only tests to a tenth of an ohm. I just want a device that can give me accurate resistance when u build my coils. I do like how this one tests ohms and I can check battery life. I also like how I can use it as a stand while building my coils. I posted both resistance and battery voltage comparisons.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
You can get another DMM to check yours with - it's good to have 2 DMM's. I use my Fluke 87V but you don't need a DMM that expensive. I have it because I'm into electronics. I have a good little device called a DMM Check Plus from voltagestandard.com. It has verified A/C & D/C volts & current references with 4 precision resistors that you can test the accuracy of your meters with.:2cool:
DSCF0441 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread