Atomizer Help....Por Favor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
It's been a while since I've ordered a new atty and was wondering if anyone had any insight as to their favorites on MadVapes' site. I've been using dual coils, smok Tech 1.7 Ohm Carts and CE2's (syringe mod) pretty exclusively but I like to drip from time to time. I haven't had much luck with the atty's lately that I've tried (smok Tech) so if anyone has any hands on recommendations, it would be much appreciated. :blink:

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Have you ever used a 306? I picked up one of these from madvapes a couple of orders ago. I usually use a 1.5 or 1.8 ohm Cisco 306 (mostly due to Cisco attys not having primer to clean out before I can use them) but that atty might have changed my mind about where to get my 306's. It has gotten a lot of use the last few weeks and is holding up well. And, it performs just as well as the Ciscos I've been using plus it is a couple of bucks less expensive.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I have tried the 2.5 Ohm 306. The one that doesn't include the drip tip. It worked pretty well but I wasn't overly impressed with the flavor. Maybe I should have gotten the 1.7 Ohm one instead. I had a couple of Ciscos that I got with a Cannon drip tip. They worked really well but leaked a lot. Ironically, I purchased a DSE 510 atty for $5 quite a while back from another vendor and it has performed unbelievably well until recently. I also had one of the MV tank atomizers that I never liked. I could never get it to work properly with the tank. Recently, I started dripping with it at like 5.5 volts and it was killer until I tried to clean it.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
Have you ever used a 306? I picked up one of these from madvapes a couple of orders ago. I usually use a 1.5 or 1.8 ohm Cisco 306 (mostly due to Cisco attys not having primer to clean out before I can use them) but that atty might have changed my mind about where to get my 306's. It has gotten a lot of use the last few weeks and is holding up well. And, it performs just as well as the Ciscos I've been using plus it is a couple of bucks less expensive.

I am a user of the Ciscos also but you have peaked my interest. I much rather get 3 attys for what I have been paying for 2. I will be stalking for their restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread