Atomizer holder/base for rebuilding.. What is this thing called and where to get one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
I've been rebuilding for a while and have watched many a video. I have seen something that I think would be very helpful however I have not been able to find the proper name of it or where to get one. What I'm looking for is the platform or base to thread the 510 atomizer deck to while I'm rebuilding it so that I am not having to put it on top of a mod. Below is a couple of pictures from an Aqua rebuild video. Does anyone know what this thing is called and where I can get a good one??

my3e2a4e.jpg

ydu3evyd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bogmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Nova Scotia, Canada
I saw something along the same lines, but it was stainless or aluminum puck (stainless I think, because it had some heft to it and didn't slide around the table) that had all the tools tucked away inside of it.

Buggered if I can remember the name of it, so I know, not terribly helpful, but maybe it will twig the memory of someone else reading. I pray to the google gods a little longer and see if it pops up

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
he called it
'atomizer assistant base' in one video but I was unable to find using Google

Ya. I can't quite seem to find this thing. The smaller ones are ok. I got one of these ones a while ago, but like everything in vaping I'm looking to improve.

y9yhejab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread