Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffsm3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
boise, id
hey flexx,
i personally use a cart/tank style tank. i also just started using the vivi nova, which i love. very easy to fill and i haven't had any leaks at all.

so the cart/tank style is the metal cart that you punch a hole in towards the bottom. slide it through the tank of choice fill it up by various means and vape away.. i personally really like these, they just become a bit of a pain to fill and my carts usually die after a couple of days.

next vivi nova style.. i love these. two metal end caps. one with a 510 connector. inside you screw on the atomizer head in what ever ohm you want (either high or low resistance) has long wicks that hang down to bring juice to coil. then you fill it up with your fav, screw the top cap on and vape away!

i hope this helped a little bit, been awhile since i posted,but these are my favs.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
I use atty's for taste testing (mostly ) so I don't wreck a carto , only to find that I don't like the juice . I also use some carto type tanks (Array's , both the Act3 and the Act 4 0 I like these alot , but they do seem to clog the carto's after 3 or 4 days of steady vaping . Latley been using some of the Vivi-Nova's , both the regular , as well as the mini . I like that they seem to last quite awhile , easy to fill , and are fairly cheap . The big bonus with those , is the ability to re-wick/coil them . Only costs about a dime to 20 cents to re-do . Don't get any cheaper than that . Although , I find that juices a bit heavy on the VG tend to not wick as well , and sometimes you get a dry hit . You can always thin it down , if that's the case . And lastly , I have , and use several re-buildable atty type tanks . I have both a Penelope , and an Ody , from GG . Like them both , and fairly easy to set the resistance , when making a new coil/wick . Well , hope that helps alittle . Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread