Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
There's a few people here that really give good advice and this is one of them. Many will comment and not really know what they are talking about. This guys reviews and tutorials are spot on each time. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the kind words :) I'll try to do a updated video and actually show the cleaning and dry burn process on cam...happy vaping!

Zonablazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Sierra Vista, AZ
Great review. I took a look at a couple of your other vids. I was was very interested in your vision eGo stardust. Is there anyway to identify which version of the stardust a person might have. I bought one from a local brick and mortar and looks exactly like your with the exception that my wick is alot longer.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Great review. I took a look at a couple of your other vids. I was was very interested in your vision eGo stardust. Is there anyway to identify which version of the stardust a person might have. I bought one from a local brick and mortar and looks exactly like your with the exception that my wick is alot longer.

Thanks, sorry for the late reply. Sounds like you have the version 2 stardusts, being that your wicks are longer. Hard to say for sure unless you post a pic but my money is on version 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread