Attack of the Hana Modz Clone. Let's wait together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
My two early Cloupor's with all the known little quirks are still going strong. I'm awaiting on a Cana 30 empty box from FT, I have an Evolv dna 40 and charging board already.
I'm going to use the supplied switches and 510 socket.

Where did you pick those up?

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I don't suppose anyone has a fix - Hana dan 30 mod clone now when a tank is in the display mostly stays on locked and occasionally flashes to normal display for a second then back to locked.

When a tank is not on its normal and firing it says check atomiser. Then on with a tank and back to locked display with the occasional one second flash of normal display - Battery / ohms/ wattage

5 clicks does nothing , removing the battery did nothing , screwed in a 510 to ego adaptor and was fine then when i screwed in an ego clearomiser same result locked display and pressing the button sometimes got the one second flash of normal display.

If i catch it in the one second or less that it goes from locked display then i can use it - then its back to locked and sometimes several presses before the normal display shows up but always back to locked.

When take the tank off and in locked mode it seems to take 3 presses before it says check atomiser not the usual 5.

tried lifting the centre 510 pin but it just seems to move from side to side - though its not touching any edges.

been fine for a couple of weeks , went out today and left it in locked mode and when i got back all this started.

hana mod clone v3 though i think its got the troubled 510 connector judging by pics I've seen , yet was ok for a couple of weeks.
Though there has never been any low battery warning it just stops firing.

Anyone with this issue and any fixes or is it in the bin for this ? Thank you

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I don't suppose anyone has a fix - Hana dan 30 mod clone now when a tank is in the display mostly stays on locked and occasionally flashes to normal display for a second then back to locked.

When a tank is not on its normal and firing it says check atomiser. Then on with a tank and back to locked display with the occasional one second flash of normal display - Battery / ohms/ wattage

5 clicks does nothing , removing the battery did nothing , screwed in a 510 to ego adaptor and was fine then when i screwed in an ego clearomiser same result locked display and pressing the button sometimes got the one second flash of normal display.

If i catch it in the one second or less that it goes from locked display then i can use it - then its back to locked and sometimes several presses before the normal display shows up but always back to locked.

When take the tank off and in locked mode it seems to take 3 presses before it says check atomiser not the usual 5.

tried lifting the centre 510 pin but it just seems to move from side to side - though its not touching any edges.

been fine for a couple of weeks , went out today and left it in locked mode and when i got back all this started.

hana mod clone v3 though i think its got the troubled 510 connector judging by pics I've seen , yet was ok for a couple of weeks.
Though there has never been any low battery warning it just stops firing.

Anyone with this issue and any fixes or is it in the bin for this ? Thank you

where did you buy it? cloupor has a 6 month warranty on these. contact them by email.

alwayskashed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
wv
So a question for you guys as to what to do. A few months ago I screwed up the threads on my cana mini (one from the first couple of batches). Anyways I sent it off to have the 510 connector replaced which they did and all was awesome. Fast forward a week and im tooting like normal and then I smell burning. Its toast wont fire, sure the board is burnt but that leads to the question what do I do with it now? I love the form factor of being small and pocketable.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm sure i'll probably end up upgrading to something like that eventually,but this is the first dna style mod i've bought so figured it should be a good starter.The only variable watt stuff i've used is a vamo and an mvp so this will be a big upgrade from those haha.For the last 6 months i've been running only my mech's,so when i seen that deal i figured it's time to try something different.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That's pretty much the only reason i kept my vamo's is for back up's.I have 2 of the v5's and havent used them in probably 4-5 months,but it's nice to know their there if needed haha.I have still been using the mvp a very little bit,here and there,but it's just such low powered that it isn't at the top of the list.It gets used to read resistance more than anything else.But again,definitely nice to know it's there as a backup.I had an incident when i first started vaping,i had an ego,just 1,and it broke in my pocket less than an hour after i got to work,and i had a 10 hour day ahead of me.I had just switched from cigarettes less than a week before so i was still on edge anyway,and i think that was probably the worst day i've ever had haha.I gotta say though,looking back on it,i'm glad it happened,because that day taught me just how important it is to have a backup,and a backup for that one too.Now i have doubles of alot of the stuff i have,never will i be sol again haha.

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
That's pretty much the only reason i kept my vamo's is for back up's.I have 2 of the v5's and havent used them in probably 4-5 months,but it's nice to know their there if needed haha.I have still been using the mvp a very little bit,here and there,but it's just such low powered that it isn't at the top of the list.It gets used to read resistance more than anything else.But again,definitely nice to know it's there as a backup.I had an incident when i first started vaping,i had an ego,just 1,and it broke in my pocket less than an hour after i got to work,and i had a 10 hour day ahead of me.I had just switched from cigarettes less than a week before so i was still on edge anyway,and i think that was probably the worst day i've ever had haha.I gotta say though,looking back on it,i'm glad it happened,because that day taught me just how important it is to have a backup,and a backup for that one too.Now i have doubles of alot of the stuff i have,never will i be sol again haha.
Ego's are still my go to work vape device. Always have extras in my truck as well as an extra protank 2 mini. Have extra coils in my desk in case one pops. Extra liquid is always with me to top off tanks. At home, the IPV3 comes out with Kayfuns on top.

HD

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I quit using my ego,but do still have it as a backup.I figure there's always a chance i may find a time when i need something smaller for the day.Like you though,i always carry spare coils,an extra battery,spare juice,and some extra wick.Definitely don't want to be away from home and run out of anything.I'm moving into the higher wattage stuff with a vengence now though haha,just bought that cloupor box yesterday morning,and then won a seven30 tube mod in a contest last night,so i think i'll be set for a while now.

regal55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
york,PA
I just recieved my hanna modz 35. I really like the form factor with a Magma dripper it really work much bettter that the heavy DNA tube mods miles ahead of the segelei and trobeca dna. has anyone seen a belt buckle attachmentforthe dna35 w/ magma?

Also does this have reverse bettery protection.

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
So a question for you guys as to what to do. A few months ago I screwed up the threads on my cana mini (one from the first couple of batches). Anyways I sent it off to have the 510 connector replaced which they did and all was awesome. Fast forward a week and im tooting like normal and then I smell burning. Its toast wont fire, sure the board is burnt but that leads to the question what do I do with it now? I love the form factor of being small and pocketable.

Stick an Evolv chip in there , quite a few guys did that and it worked .

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I just recieved my hanna modz 35. I really like the form factor with a Magma dripper it really work much bettter that the heavy DNA tube mods miles ahead of the segelei and trobeca dna. has anyone seen a belt buckle attachmentforthe dna35 w/ magma?

Also does this have reverse bettery protection.

The one with the square window on the front?

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
hey all, too many pages to go through so, has anyone gotten the hana 50w mini from FT? I ordered the one with no logo and adjustable 510 pin. theres been a couple brief reviews on FT that sound promising :)

Those are sweet , very small and pocketable , if it dies stick a DNA 40 in it.

silversmok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Hey guys, I notice my clone gets weaker unless it has a 100% charge. So at 100% charge it works good but after puffing for 30 minutes, I notice the power drops off and the vapor isn't the same at all and it's totally unusable by 50% battery left @ 25 watts ..... Is this normal or whats going on? It's not a mech mod so I don't get it.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Hey guys, I notice my clone gets weaker unless it has a 100% charge. So at 100% charge it works good but after puffing for 30 minutes, I notice the power drops off and the vapor isn't the same at all and it's totally unusable by 50% battery left @ 25 watts ..... Is this normal or whats going on? It's not a mech mod so I don't get it.

Sounds like a bad battery. What battery are you using? Have you tried a different battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread