Status
Not open for further replies.

druckle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
I just received several of the Coppervape Kayfun 5 clones, cleaned a couple (they seemed to be pretty clean but I clean everything new) and put in a 8 wrap 26 Gauge Temco Grade 1 titanium coil (0.38 ohms) and Koh Gen Do wick. I don't need a lot of power (14 watts)/420F on a DNA 200 to get the vape I want.

Building this thing is soooo easy!

I'm a switch hitter between mouth-to-lung and restricted lung vapes. One hole open is great for either for me. Other folks might like a slightly tighter MTL vape but for me this is perfect.

The only thing I have changed is the drip tip because I prefer a slightly smaller diameter Teflon tip.

I'm IMPRESSED.

I have had other Coppervape clones and all have been top quality so I figured why not go with past success. I'm glad I did. I can't imagine a higher quality clone.

These were purchased directly through Coppervape/Alibaba but in the past DHgate was the source of my Coppervape clone attys. I don't think DHgate has them listed yet but they likely will pretty soon if their past is a guide.

I'll likely get an original for comparison but I can't imagine anything higher quality with the exception of teflon coated O rings if Svoe Mesto follows the same path they used with the KFL mini v3.

Duane

druckle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
I just received several of the Coppervape Kayfun 5 clones, cleaned a couple (they seemed to be pretty clean but I clean everything new) and put in a 8 wrap 26 Gauge Temco Grade 1 titanium coil (0.38 ohms) and Koh Gen Do wick. I don't need a lot of power (14 watts)/420F on a DNA 200 to get the vape I want.

Building this thing is soooo easy!

I'm a switch hitter between mouth-to-lung and restricted lung vapes. One hole open is great for either for me. Other folks might like a slightly tighter MTL vape but for me this is perfect.

The only thing I have changed is the drip tip because I prefer a slightly smaller diameter Teflon tip.

I'm IMPRESSED.

I have had other Coppervape clones and all have been top quality so I figured why not go with past success. I'm glad I did. I can't imagine a higher quality clone.

These were purchased directly through Coppervape/Alibaba but in the past DHgate was the source of my Coppervape clone attys. I don't think DHgate has them listed yet but they likely will pretty soon if their past is a guide.

I'll likely get an original for comparison but I can't imagine anything higher quality with the exception of teflon coated O rings if Svoe Mesto follows the same path they used with the KFL mini v3.

Duane

Quick Pic of the Coppervape clone and my own drip tip.

Coppervape Kayfun 5 -2.jpg

Rudeboy615

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
South Florida
After watching pbusardo's review of the Kayfun 5, I had kinda dismissed it for mtl. I assumed the mtl fix would be in the size of the adjustable air holes leaving the air shaft under the coil at 3mm, but it appears the fix is in the size of the air shaft itself. (Parts available at svoemesto's shop website)

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Meh.

I've had great luck with Tobeco's (KF4 and KM3) but they take a while to market and not the easiest to find so I just ordered 10 (5 ss, 5 black) direct from them via Alibaba. I don't need 10 but that's the minimum order. I'll probably throw a few on eBay unless I really, really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread