• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Attention ALL NJ Vapers from the surrounding Area! Another NJ Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Attention ALL NJ Vapers from the surrounding Area! I would like have another vape Meet, the past vape meet in NJ was in a odd location, and not many showed up. So this time we will have a Private Room in a Diner, with Free Parking, and they have Great WiFi service.

Their is no cost for the room if we have at least 15 Vapers to attend and you need to make either a beverage, or food purchase. I believe a 18% gratuity will be added to your bill automatically for the use of this room. Each Vaper will be responsible for their own check. This Diner serves alcohol.

The Meet date will be on Saturday October 01, 2011, 6 PM till whenever, located at the Omega Diner 1337 Route 1 South
North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Omega Diner & Cafe

Directions: 1337 Route 1 South North Brunswick, NJ 08902 - Google Maps

In order to assure that we have enough Vapers, I would ask for a $5.00 deposit. The deposit will be only refundable if the Meet is CANCELED. The $5.00 deposit will also get you 3 raffle tickets for some nice e-cig giveaways. Balance of monies will go to CASAA is the Consumer Advocates for Smokefree Alternatives Association.

Please contact me at smokie901@gmail.com, Skype: smokie901, or PM me on the forums to arrange the $5.00 deposit, and any other info you require. Also PLEASE POST in the forums, and social sites if you are attending.

Their are some Vapers who do not have transportation, so if you are in their area, or they can meet you somewhere please let me know that you are willing to help out a fellow vaper with a ride. So far their are two vapers who need a ride, one in Keansburg, NJ, and the other one in Point Pleasant Boro , NJ

Vape On, Vape Hard, and Vape in Public, Smokie the Mod Father, with the Ecigs, and vaping Street show, Fuhgeddaboudit! Only on Live Stream of www.Elixirtv.com - Stickam.com

Smokie Elixirtv | Facebook

‪step07726's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Twitter

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Attention ALL NJ Vapers from the surrounding Area! I would like have another Vape Meet, the past Vape meet in NJ was in a odd location, and not many showed up. So this time we will have a Private Room in a Diner, with Free Parking, and they have Great WiFi service.

Their is no cost for the room if we have at least 15 Vapers to attend and you need to make either a beverage, or food purchase. I believe a 18% gratuity will be added to your bill automatically for the use of this room. Each Vaper will be responsible for their own check. This Diner serves alcohol.

The Meet date will be on Saturday October 01, 2011, 6 PM till whenever, located at the Omega Diner 1337 Route 1 South
North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Omega Diner & Cafe

Directions: 1337 Route 1 South North Brunswick, NJ 08902 - Google Maps

In order to assure that we have enough Vapers, I would ask for a $5.00 deposit. The deposit will be only refundable if the Meet is CANCELED. The $5.00 deposit will also get you 3 raffle tickets for some nice e-cig giveaways. Balance of monies will go to CASAA is the Consumer Advocates for Smokefree Alternatives Association.

Please contact me at smokie901@gmail.com, Skype: smokie901, or PM me on the forums to arrange the $5.00 deposit, and any other info you require. Also PLEASE POST in the forums, and social sites if you are attending.

Their are some Vapers who do not have transportation, so if you are in their area, or they can meet you somewhere please let me know that you are willing to help out a fellow vaper with a ride. So far their are two vapers who need a ride, one in Keansburg, NJ, and the other one in Point Pleasant Boro , NJ

Vape On, Vape Hard, and Vape in Public, Smokie the Mod Father, with the Ecigs, and Vaping Street show, Fuhgeddaboudit! Only on Live Stream of www.Elixirtv.com - Stickam.com

Smokie Elixirtv | Facebook

‪step07726's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Twitter
This Meet is Canceled due to the lack of participation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread