ATTENTION VBomb employee. mix up with my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
ok, before i get all kinds of people bashing me, i sent an email to customer service a week ago and have not recieved a response.
i ordered a 30ml bottle of peach 24mg 20%vg 80%pg. what i recieved was a 30ml bottle of peach 24mg 80%vg 20%pg. i was very polite in my email. all i want is what i ordered. i cannot vape ANYTHING with more than 20%vg. it makes me sick to my stomachand all i can taste is the vg.
anyway i can get this fixed?
i would not have posted this in an open forum had i recieved a response to my email.
tia,
dave

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Drave, I'm so sorry that this has happened, I review all the emails myself and must have missed your some how. I'll mix your Peach first thing in the morning and Express next day to you. I will need to know who you are an invoice number or last name please PM this ASAP or email to me at harry@vaporbomb.com.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Shoot.. right when I was preparing a good old fashion bashing.... Grrrrr Foiled again.... guess I will stir up trouble another day :D
LOL.
sooper, you're gonna like it too, VB's peach is the best peach I've had
it smells VERY good. i just cant vape such a high VG content.

just so anyone who looks at this knows, VB has taken care of the situation.
thanks VB!

boston joe

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
wakefield/boston
www.vaporbomb.com
yeah i did get one SSP and gifted it to new people. i also spent my own money on business cards so i could spread the word of vapor bomb to save you and jerry some money and spent many hours in chat helping new people and send them to VB. i never got any email with shipping info or the package and it's been over a week. as a Bomb Squad member i can understand putting me off for a lil bit to get orders out to new customers but it feels as if i have been totally forgotten.

Last edited:

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Joe I knew nothing about business cards, and as much as I appreciate the thought our name and logo are trademarked and any reproduction of that should have been okay-ed by Jerry or myself. Thanks for all that you do, and again I am so sorry that this has happened. You are a valued friend and I will see to it that this is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread