• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ATTN Canadian Members with Social Groups !! Or those wanting to create one !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
To those Canadian Members who have set up social groups........

Would you kindly advise me of your group name and creator (the person who set it up) so that I can have it moved HERE as a sub-forum of this Canadian Members forum for easier viewing/finding for those who happen by, and to have an all in one "community".

Here's a link to setting up a social group: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for....php?do=create

I suggest you choose the group type as: "Public", and not select the group option: "Users must join to view the content" for convenience sake.

If you have any difficulties in setting one up, pm me and I'll get it sorted out or forward the aid needed to SJ.

Thank-You & VapeOn,
Greg

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Joker,

Once enough people join the group you made (sorry, can't remember the qty at this time), you'll notice on your group front page (the link you just posted), that their is a button on the bottom left that says "create forum".

Once the forum is able to be created, I can then have it placed within the "Canadain Members forum" as a sub-forum.

Just a note: what you created IS only a social group, and although you can post "discussions" it is essentially NOT a forum yet. Silly software, lol......

VapeOn,
Greg

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Hi Joker,

Thread is now "stuck", lol....

For a suggestions/improvements thread, we will entertain individual threads for discussion at this point (please feel free to start one). I don't want to create the same situation of bombardment as with the "new forum suggestons" in the forum (lol, I dont' have the time for that one, and we are quite limited in permissions at the moment - baby steps).

I originally had other sticky's here regarding supplier sub-forum links and for discount codes, but that was asked to be removed by the higher up admins due to non allowable supplier posting rules. We have been given quite a grace here to have the suppliers (and the sticky's I've created already), and really don't want to push my luck !!

I hope that replies to your questions......

VapeOn,
Greg

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
DjEzRock,

Build your group's membership and create a forum when your membership grows (see your group's options to create a forum). Once it picks up speed, remind me again and I'll then request you forum be moved here.

mykal,

Thanks for the links. BTW, the Edmonton forum is already here in the Canadina Members forum.

VapeOn,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread