ATTN David, Ed, and the east mall powers that be

Status
Not open for further replies.

treble

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
new orleans
hi guys.....i recently ordered my 510 kit and pcc and carts from you and was amazed by the fast service.... i work security at major events in new orleans, and this past week i was working solely at the outdoor smoking section---i can not even BEGIN to tell you how many people inquired about my ecig, where i got it from, etc, and i probably wrote the words JOYE 510 KIT AND PCC FROM eastmall dot net about a thousand times for people----it's gettting a bit tiring, and football season is about to start!!! i'm happy to explain all this stuff to people and send them your info, but i was wondering if you had business cards or something that i can hand out for you to make it easier for me....and i think you owe me a few hundred bucks in commission :) .....please send me a message if you can help....thanks! ---oh, and get ready for a whole bunch of orders due to me talking to so many people this weekend!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I've had the same problem. I got some card stock heavier paper, made a small word document with the the forum web address, eastmall's web address and a few others, put a brief description of a PV on the back side, then print them out and cut them into about the size of a playing card. I carry about 10 with me and then hand them out when someone is interested.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Oh, it must be that time of the week for me to nag David about Business cards again :D

Thanks for taking the time to recommend us, it's really appreciated!

If you can get people to mention your full name when replying to the order processing email we send them, we'll give you a little reward in the form of some store credits ;-)

treble

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
new orleans
Oh, it must be that time of the week for me to nag David about Business cards again :D

If you can get people to mention your full name when replying to the order processing email we send them, we'll give you a little reward in the form of some store credits ;-)

lordy, i wish i knew that before this weekend's event in new orleans, i'd probably have enough store credit to buy myself a lifetime supply of juice by now just because of the festival and me being placed at the smoking section on top of it all!!! live and learn! but again, football season is coming, i'll be out there plenty, not to mention the nightly questions i get about it at the clubs in new orleans.....i'm gonna have something printed out to give people and tell them to mention my name in the future, get ready for it though, i'm telling you, i reccommend you to A LOT of people!!

Last edited:

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009

How sweet!:)

I just got home. Ran into a friend of mine that I haven't seen in about a year. She invited me over to see her garden. I arrived vaping away and quickly reassured her it wasn't smoke. She said it was okay because she smoked occasionally anyway, but had never seen an e-cig before and was very curious.

Needless to say, we never got around to seeing her garden. After letting her try my M401, 901 and 510---(and excitedly gushing about Eastmall), you now have a new customer! Before I left, I open an account for her and she ordered a 510 manual kit, passthrough, an extra atty and a juice sampler. She had to restrain herself 'cuz she wanted to try all the flavours!;)

I will be placing my next order tomorrow...

Ed, thanks for the very lovely and informative phone call on the 26th! I want to include the flavours you recommended for marzipan! Wonderful!

And glad you and your family are enjoying your winter break from the island tourons!;) My island is in full mid-summer infestation with them8-o.

haha:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread