Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Beta tester peoples.....do NOT buy flavored cartomizers....unless of course you want a 50pack....LOL The NEW better than anything we have ever made Flavored XL Cartos are here......remind me who you are so I can send you a Sampler Pack. If you don't have time to give me a review within a couple days of getting your 5pack...please don't take them. Katya.....your getting them whether you want them or not and don't give me any crap......I know you have this phobia about freebies.....but we really do count on your opinion. :) Your kind of like Mikey.....if you like them.....we know we are okay. :laugh:
life.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes....and here is what we are looking at this time. Do they all work? How do they taste relative to the name? In other words....it says Cherry on the carto.....does the flavor match that word reasonably enough? We are not interested in a comparison to past cartomizers. Just do you like them now.

We are not particularly interested in how long they last since we already know that there isn't any room for any more liquid with running into the leaking issues. So we know we have that right. However.....if you run into catastrophic sudden failure after 50 puffs...THAT we want to know about. And we will want to see the cartomizer. :)

Come on peeps....you can't expect me to remember who you all were.....send me a PM IF AND ONLY IF you participated in the first test a few weeks back and want to try the final product. Although I do know who most everyone is relative to your ecf handle just remind me what your last name is...I can look up the rest no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread