attn SIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

treble

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
new orleans
hey sin...you told me if i referred people to have them put my name somewhere to get credit on my eastmall account....my friend heather young just sent a big order, and couldn't find anywhere to put that info, i told her to email.....i can't pm you, just wanted to make sure....can you pm me and i'll give you my name etc to make sure this works?? i have sent a lot of people, and have not recieved any credits to my account...thanks....----sandra d.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Your friend Heather replied to the welcome email but only to tell us not to leave the parcel at the door. She did not mention your name but thanks for letting me know.

Once David confirms this morning's PayPal payments have gone through, I'll pop a credit onto your account.

Just to be clear, this is all I have asked people to do: Here
Sure, get them to mention your full name when replying to the order processing email we send them and I'll give you a little reward in the form of some store credits ;)

Sandra, if you have any other specific names, please use the contact us form on our website to let me know their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread