The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Atty Blow out tip

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by JoAnna1010, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoAnna1010

JoAnna1010 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Knoxville TN, USA
    FYI: I tried the "canned air" tip I read from someone here in the forum.
    It works great. Got much more gunk out of my attys than when I was blowing on the end and I didn't have to put the thing in my mouth.

This is the canned air product like you use to blow dust out of your computer. You can buy it at any computer store.

2. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey JoAnna - Canned air can have that stuff added to it (to keep kids from huffing the chemicals)??

If anyone wants to use canned air, they need to be careful which brand you buy (read the label) since the bitterant is added to most of them these days. If it has the chemical, the nasty taste it will never leave your atomizer (bad bad taste). Do you use a specific brand? I know one can I have (Memorex) didn't have it listed but another (Falconier I think it was) has it listed.

I had to LOL at the "do not" pictures on on of my cans. It showed a red slash over blowing it into your ear... Gawd people are dumb, ha.

3. RacoonSpirit

RacoonSpirit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    Pittsburgh, PA USA
    Myself, I used a small air compressor I have in the shop for keeping my quad tires, garden tractor tires, etc. inflated. I use very short bursts and always outside - otherwise it sprays crap all over the shop! Works great for me and I do it about once a week.

4. JoAnna1010

JoAnna1010 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Knoxville TN, USA
    Oh crap.....I just looked on the front of the can of "Dust Off" that Ive used and it says "contains bitterant!"
    So far, I haven't tasted anything. Probably because I blew it out real good before I rinsed in hot water.
    Guess I'll look for another brand.
    Thanks for that tip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.