Atty Cleanse Directions from Chinese Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
a. Blow the atomizer from the screw end to remove the residual liquid.
b. Drip small amount of regular alcohol into the atomizer, then rinse out with distilled water and blow out the residual water. Dry it with a hair drier.
c. Connect the atomizer with a working battery, drip several drops of e-juice into the atomizer, try again.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Well, I don't bother rinsing the alcohol out (I use vodka) and I let it dry by itself overnight..... but through my own trial and error, that's exactly the regime I have come up with.

Other than losing 2 attys in the beginning (one down to newbie error and the 2nd one I snapped, I have only lost 1 atty (a couple of days ago) in almost 4 months :):D:)

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
I just read the title of your original post. I wonder if the "Chinese supplier" has anymore real knowledge from a functionality standpoint than a "US suppler"? I would like to get this type of information from a "manufacturer".
My guess is that they would and it would be less convoluted, hence practical!! ;)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Nope. 5 1/2 months of that was nothing but 901's on a ScrewDriver. Last 2 weeks have been nothing but 510.
Houdini......My last few months have been 901's and 801's...But since finding the 510 I primarily use the previous models as back-up's now....Nothing beats this device on throat hit!:)The Wiz!

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I make it simple by taking a small custard type dish, fill bottom with Isopyl ? Alcohol, and toss them in for 20 min. I take them out, blow them out, set on a paper towl. I then put a drop of Juice and cover back up with a blank tip. I haven't had a atty die yet. I know I shouldn't say that cause they all may die on me. Joye 510, awesome.
Dave:cool:

Last edited:

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Houdini......My last few months have been 901's and 801's...But since finding the 510 I primarily use the previous models as back-up's now....Nothing beats this device on throat hit!:)The Wiz!
Same here. I have some juice that's a few months old I've been using. I actually get no throat hit at all using it in my ScrewDriver. The 510 makes it feel almost like an analog. I can't explain it except I'm thinking the SD batteries have been charged so many times that they just arn't able to deliver any more. I just ordered some new SD batteries and will be testing my theory when they get here. The 510 rocks!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Yes i have to agree that the 510 is the most perfect hit and smoothness of hit etc..
The batteries are pathetic though they only last 30 minutes or so.

The cart has to be filled up frequently also...
30 minutes?...You are doing some "heavy" vaping my friend! I usually get an hour with mine..LOL:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Same here. I have some juice that's a few months old I've been using. I actually get no throat hit at all using it in my ScrewDriver. The 510 makes it feel almost like an analog. I can't explain it except I'm thinking the SD batteries have been charged so many times that they just arn't able to deliver any more. I just ordered some new SD batteries and will be testing my theory when they get here. The 510 rocks!
Houdini....Having never owned an SD I cant compare....But I am going to pull out some of my antique juices to see I have better luck with the "Hit" on the 510 with them..LOL:)The Wiz!

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
That is an acid although a mild one, I posted this before about how acids react with metal. Not a good idea even if it's weak. Hell i wouldn't even trust water since it's electronic.

Notice the people that clean computer parts use isoproply alc and not water. There is a good reason for that.

I placed my joye 510 atty in white vinegar.
Let is soak for a few hours.
Let it dry over night.
The thing is dead...totally dead.

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I make it simple by taking a small custard type dish, fill bottom with Isopyl ? Alcohol, and toss them in for 20 min. I take them out, blow them out, set on a paper towl. I then put a drop of Juice and cover back up with a blank tip.

Close to what I do. At the end of every night I make sure to blow my atomizers out (kissbox/dse801 style) from both sides, sit battery side up on a paper towel to dry overnight. If they seem like they're starting to give me low vapor, I put them in a small dixie cup filled about an inch or so with 70% isopropyl alcohol for a couple of hours, take them out, rinse them with hot water, blow them out from both sides, then let sit battery side up on a paper towel. I normally don't drip onto them until after they've dried, but I'll drip 2 drops on the cleaned atty and then add my topped off cart, then can start vaping with no issues.

I am over a week now on my first atomizer and its still working just as good as it did on day one, and doesn't seem like it's getting even close to going out...*knocks on wood*

gpdo24

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
New York, New York

Two months vaping and All atomizers still kicking;I only blow them out into paper towel and re-drip when tastes go afoul. Killed a few batteries dripping for sure...510 Manual is a droppers refuge.
Recently acquired Janty Stick and M210 also in lineup. Throat hit lovers will not wish to miss the heavy hitting 210. Having begun with the 2pc minis as starters & coming late to a pen style must say I am thoroughly enjoying the weight and homey feel of the210 as well. Sweating the automatic batts though as i am an incorrigible drip/dropper.
I do find the outside vaping to be a bit less satisfying on all units; maybe even more than a bit.

Mike

Any way to identify shipped stock liquids w/ diethylene Glycol content (supplier bottling indicators)? Boils aside...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread