Atty probs any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaucy

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
newfoundland
I was using my 901 yesterday when the att I was using for a month gave out. No big deal I thought I have three new ones. Problem is I used all three and two produce very little vapor and the third seems to work with every second puff. How frustrating. I decided to puff on them for a couple hours straight to see if they would kick in. no luck at all. Am I cursed? is this normal to have three new atts not work properly at all? I pray one of you know a tip to get them working. maybe if I use the cola method, although they are new I dont see how that would work. It'll be five or six days by the time new ones arrive. Yes I live in another dimention. what to do in the mean time. Im starting to think of anologs but that is a last resort, you are my second last resort. Please help:(

greyeyes

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
Florida
This is why I always test every new atty I purchase as soon as they arrive. Have received DOA's in the past and by the time I found out, was too late to return for a replacement.

I use two attys throughout the day alternating them every once in awhile. I've been able to get about two months use out of them this way, which may just be luck though - who knows.

Kelly79

Jul 7, 2009
Alaska
try soaking your attys in VG for a couple of hours than draining them, it sometimes kicks mine back into gear (I do this by using the round tip cart soft caps on each end of the atty to hold the vg in, but if you don't have them just submersing the atty in a little bit of vg should be ok) I have to state I don't know why this works I just know that sometimes it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread