Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
---------------Contest is On--------------------

OK, we get almost 200 replies here and people are asking to start the contest.

Now Heaven Gifts starts the Aura mini Giveaway. We prepare 5 sets of Vapeonly Aura mini as the prizes.

To enter the contest:

1. Tell us which feature of the Aura mini you like most.

2. Give us some suggestions regarding the design and user features of the Aura mini.

Note:

a) We will pick the winners randomly by random.org.

b) This contest will end on November 15th, 2015.

If possible, with your suggested price posted;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

Thank all for being with heavengifts.com. We are so honored to have you as one of the first forums to be introduced the VapeOnly Aura Mini which will be joint launched by HeavenGifts and VapeOnly.

The philosophy of VapeOnly brand is to manufacture e-cigarette devices for all vapers. Aura mini kit comes on the scene with this philosophy requires, good vapor, good taste, no leaks, no spit back. It is a vaping product for all. Vapeonly team committed their efforts for years to collect user experience with most kinds of e-cigarette devices and re-think vapers’ needs on their daily vaping.

1. ANTI-LEAKAGE DESIGN
E-liquid leakage is always the annoying part for most vape beginners. In most circumstance, e-liquid leaks from most tanks’ airflow holes. Vapeonly adopts a top air inlet design instead of a bottomed one. They machined a loop groove on its cap with the chimney connected in one piece. The whole air delivering system is seamless, gives no chance for any leakage.

2. ANTI-SPLASH
Vapeonly adopts the shape of platypus’ mouth on Aura mini’s drip tip design. The bended part of its mouthpiece stops the e-liquid splashing into your mouth effectively as most trails on Aura mini reveal so.

3. TOP FILLING
Aura mini also comes with top filling feature, easy for your e-liquid filling and coil changing. The Luft α tech applied on its coil helps the tank itself to produce twice vapor as much as regular tanks.
If you are new to vaping, this is a device worth of your try. If you are vape veteran, looking for a subohm kit with simplicity look and compact size, Aura mini could be your choice.

dd81a96ebdd848db3ca4f33d88af9a6a.jpg

Aura Mini, Never so different, Never so easy.

We'd like to prepare certain sets for this giveaway if you are interested in this mini kit. If anyone have some opinions about aura mini, please feel free to talk this. What do you think?

Please stay with us, follow this thread, the giveaway is coming soon!

---------A little features of Aura mini you should know---------

Aura-Mini.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That is awesome! I love the design of the mouth piece. I have often wondered why the air flow was at the bottom and not at the top because of leakage issues. I am not a new vaper, but I could definitely see me using this device. It's sleek and it looks like it performs very well. Do you know what size the battery is? How is it charged?

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
That is awesome! I love the design of the mouth piece. I have often wondered why the air flow was at the bottom and not at the top because of leakage issues. I am not a new vaper, but I could definitely see me using this device. It's sleek and it looks like it performs very well. Do you know what size the battery is? How is it charged?

For the detail info of Aura mini, we will post later.

Also, hi @Vera! It's great to see you posting again! :)

Cool, help me to spread our contest news. ;)

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Looks like an interesting design.
1450mah for the battery is pretty good for the overall size of the unit.
Any info on tank size? Coil resistance?
Any pics of the individual parts?

Everybody, how many set of Vapeonly Aura mini do you want us to giveaway?? Just name your number!!

A whole bunch.
I know I would like one:)

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Looks good. What kind of contest are you planning on having?

In what way do you think it will be more interesting?? Let me know. We intend to do it big, let more people know! Tell me your thoughts!

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Looks like an interesting design.
1450mah for the battery is pretty good for the overall size of the unit.
Any info on tank size? Coil resistance?
Any pics of the individual parts?

A whole bunch.
I know I would like one:)

Hahahaha, mac, we will post more info of Aura mini. Keep an eye on our thread and help us to spread our contest news!!;)

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
In what way do you think it will be more interesting?? Let me know. We intend to do it big, let more people know! Tell me your thoughts!
It would be most interesting if you play a game called "bacc.vap wins":D Just kidding I'm sure anything you come up with is good.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Vchick it looks like Mac said 1450mah.

@Vera - Nice looking unit, I like it! I'm with mac63 I'd love to try one out so as many as you'd like to giveaway is awesome! I think that may be similar to most replies you get to that question, lol ;) Everyone loves to test out new technologies! I like the variety of coil resistances .33 to 1ohm is a nice spread. How big is the tank? I'm curious to hear how the top airflow works or see a schematic of where the coil is and how the air flows through.

Very cool!! Thanks for another ECF contest!! I know we all appreciate it!!

ETA: I have to wait to watch the video, my husband is sleeping next to me but he'll be off to work soon.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
That's a very pretty design. And the video's cute! I'm definitely looking forward to trying this one. As for how many to give away, how about 500 just to beat out Cloupor's last giveaway? We can always dream, right?
Right!
Dream big is what I always say. And sometimes.... dreams come true. (even the good ones) I'd like to see some colors on this. The silver and black are nice but green, blue, pink, red, purple.... think how great it would look then!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Ooooh, I LIKE how that looks! Count me in! I also agree with the others, that you should offer as many as you comfortably can. I think a LOT of people, including me, would love to try this! :) I've just recently started using .5 ohm coils, and I'm loving the flavor and vapor, and this would do that, but be sleek and unobtrusive. VERY COOL! Thanks, Vera!

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread