Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Aw, shucks, it's the least I can do to get a person off analogs. Just hoping she won't turn it down! :)
I hope she realizes the magnitude of your gift. You are giving her a new lease on life, after all! :) I really do think this is the perfect device for someone who is new to vaping. It is much more advanced than the little Ego and clearomizer I started out with, and the no-spit tip and .5 ohm coils will make transitioning a lot smoother for folks coming off of analogs. Good luck to your friend and maybe we will be seeing her here in the near future! :)

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
I hope she realizes the magnitude of your gift. You are giving her a new lease on life, after all! :) I really do think this is the perfect device for someone who is new to vaping. It is much more advanced than the little Ego and clearomizer I started out with, and the no-spit tip and .5 ohm coils will make transitioning a lot smoother for folks coming off of analogs. Good luck to your friend and maybe we will be seeing her here in the near future! :)

I guess only time will tell!
For her to come here though, I'd have to get her some English lessons as well, tee hee... :D

Will use the opportunity given to thank @Vera, Heaven Gifts and ECF once more!
Thanks to everyone congratulating as well. ;) You're an awesome bunch!

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I guess only time will tell!
For her to come here though, I'd have to get her some English lessons as well, tee hee... :D

Will use the opportunity given to thank @Vera, Heaven Gifts and ECF once more!
Thanks to everyone congratulating as well. ;) You're an awesome bunch!
you deserve a special congrats v, awesome what you are doin so you're in the awesome catagory also

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Awww, that's sweet...but I'm cursed lately. I can't even get a win from the USPS.

Very sincere congrats again to everyone who won!
not like me.at least you get your stuff or is in transit.I'm 1 for 3 in the juice dept.wins on the 1st and the 6th are no shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread