• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aussie Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
Hi All,

Another Aussie joining the ranks!

I'm such a new newb that I haven't even recieved my supplies yet. If customs doesn't hold them up, should be early this coming week.

I did a tonne of research on this site before making any decisions & eventually went with the KR808 kit for convenience. I work from home tethered to my computer, so I can vape, but as I am answering customer service calls, I can't be filling carts/dripping. I did order a couple of passthroughs.

Also being a bit worried about all the bans & such, I also ordered a good 4-6 months supply of juices & blank cartos from several vendors - V4L, Tasty Vapor, Ms Ts Bakery & Health Cabin (everything from a few 0% up to 30% nic). I'll post some reviews when I get through testing them!

Unlike the sense of doom & loss that I usually feel, this time I am actually looking forward to quitting the analogs forever!!!:)

Jaddell

May 5, 2010
NSW Australia
Welcome to the forum feebee. Loads of great information and help. Everyone very friendly and helpful for us beginners.

I've only been vaping for about a week and would be completely off analogues if I hadn't just paid $90.91 for new carton.

I got the Joye 510 and passthrough along with no nicotine banana flavour from Aussie supplier, Ecigs, so only had to wait two days for my delivery.

Have placed a few orders overseas but still waiting for them to arrive.

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Hey, welcome Feebee,

I too went a little nuts at start ordering every different thing under the sun when starting a few months ago. Still haven't tried everything in my collection, and all methods are satisfactory enough to keep off the analogues. That's the main goal.

You also might find yourself supplying your smoking friends with starter kits, and trying out your stuff to see what suits them, before sending them on their way by themselves. Which is great, because it's a good postage saver.

It's good that you've read up about them first, that really helps. Of course there's no learning like actually doing it, so be prepared to take some mouthfuls of the liquid (disgusting). Have something you can mark suspicious batteries, attys, carto's too, down the track. (I just scratch a mark into their paint, one suspicous, two last chance, third in the bin)

feebee

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2010
South of Sydney, Australia
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

Mooody - weeeelll, we just ordered my best friend a very cheap starter kit - DSE508 - directly from DSE China, & some cheap bulk prefilled cartos to split. They'll probably be getting refilled with some of the good juice, but at $42AUD for 50 of them, can't complain.

As the 508 is a KR808 clone, I also ordered a pack of 5 disposable e-cigs at $33AUD, so both me & her will have backup batteries. Apparently, although disposable, from what I have read in the forums, they can still be recharged quite a few times.

I now have a HUGE stash on the way (provided customs doesn't take them!!!), but in total, it has still cost me less than 3 weeks of smoking.

Delphinia

Unregistered Supplier
May 1, 2010
Australia
www.juicewhore.com
Welcome to vaping Feebee!

It's such a great thing being able to actually enjoy smoking and knowing that you aren't a slave to those horrid analogues anymore. It's so much more interesting with all the different flavours and the easiest way every to give up the cancer sticks.

Good luck to you and your wife and remember there is always help on hand here and live in the AussieVapers IRC chat.

Del

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread