• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Australian- NZ Vaping panel discussion on Vapenet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Hi,

My name is JayTheVapingGuy, and I host an internet TV show on Vapenet.com sunday nights from 8-10 EST. My show focuses on vaping communities and people with a focused emphasis on people getting to know people and developing community bridges and ties. I would love to have a panel of Australians and New Zealanders come on air for a panel discussion on Sunday the 15th of January from 8-10 EST.

I would like to have 5-9(max that G+ will allow me to bring into a conversation) join me for a frank discussion on vaping in the Australasian part of the world... personal stories, education positions and all thoughts welcome. I would like to have a local vendor or two come out, possibly a representative of a local governance board, to educate us on what they are doing and to point to what it thinks the way forward will look like in your countries.

I would like at least one or two experienced vapers (2+ years vaping) to talk about the infancy of vaping in your region and its development since its arrival.

I would also like to have representation from across the various demographics within your countries, can't have every province, state and territory represented neccessarily but we can do a decent representation of the major population bases.

The format would be as follows:

2000 - 2010hrs - room buildup, basic introductions of each member
2010 - 2140hrs - each person would be given 10 minutes to introduce themselves, tell us a bit about themselves and their vaping story (i will provide some sample leading questions to help you figure out what you'd like to say)
2140 - 2150hrs - local governance representative speaks on what lead up to its formation, what the guiding principles of it are... etc)
2150 - 2200hrs - wrapup and thank you's.

Again, I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider coming out and participating and showing the vaping community that the Australasian area is represented here!

Cheers,

JayTheVapingGuy​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread