The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Berserker Mini (22 mm) from Vandy Vape

Discussion in 'RTA' started by rifky, Nov 22, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rifky

rifky Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Walee

Walee Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
    Now that is interesting. I like using smaller single battery mods for mtl. I have kept all my mtl atties to 22mm. This just got tempting.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SkvLTD

SkvLTD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2013
    MD
    Just doesn't look terribly interesting, and tiny, tiny air hole that might get flooded having only a tiny lip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amit Dilip Gole

Amit Dilip Gole Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2017
    India
    If you want Premium atty kayfun prime read really good reviews boy it, budget atty Berserker which I am getting..

Berserker mini will look good on 22 mm tubes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. steeledragon78

steeledragon78 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2013
    Owasso, OK, USA
    i like the 22mm size, just not the 2ml capacity (dont like the 24mm size to get 4.5ml either), its a nice concept, but i think it could use some more refining.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. traianescu

traianescu Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2017
    later, we will see an extension for this

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    I am agree with you, I like small mod like epetite dna 60 or vt75 nano which I think will be perfect match for this atty. I wonder black will match with Jac dna 75 too...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Walee

Walee Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
    The other thing that works out for me is that I like to build mtl's between about 1.2 and 1.8 ohms. With the higher resistances I get a decent battery life out of a single battery mod. I've got one mtl on a VT75C and another on a Q mini ML Class right now and they make sweet little rigs. A bit of a waste however in the sense that I don't use TC over 1 Ω. Oh well, like the rest of life. Give and take, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I would definitely consider this atty at 22 mm and 2 ml, and I agree there may be an extension down the line. When I had mine briefly (waiting on a different color now) I actually enjoyed the flavor in the shorter, 2 ml tank than when I put on the larger extension. I didn't fool around with it much, but I will be with my new one (still 24 mm) I really may vape the smaller size as I found the flavor much better. Will be interesting to hear reports on the 22 mm version, for sure.

If I had the funds, of course I would purchase the Kayfun Prime over the Berserker, but I think the Berserker is a fantastic little atty for the price, I actually enjoyed the tighter draw although yes, it is not very adjustable unless you get into drilling out holes and whatnot. Which I did not feel the need to do... :)

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  10. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    I wonder when is this available... I really having high hope on this. 22mm is perfect for MTL and small mod, it more easy to use than kayfun prime which must turn juice flow control open and close etc...

• Like Like x 2
  11. callmeal

callmeal Full Member

Nov 28, 2017
    At first I thought $45 for a pre-order was madness but then I realised you need to log in to see the proper price

• Like Like x 1
  12. callmeal

callmeal Full Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Think I might pre-order this but will likely be late January before it arrives

• Like Like x 1
  13. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't own the prime, but I do have a 24 mm Berserker and I like it a great deal. It is truly as advertised a MTL atomizer (in fact, some folks find the draw too tight). I would guess that the Prime is more adjustable and folks seem to like it a great deal for flavor. I think the Berserker does a good job on flavor and I'm unlikely to find out much about the Prime unless I eventually get a clone as I really do not want to pay that much for a tank.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
  14. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Discussion for the new "MINI" Berserker version.

Emphasis MINI (that means 22mm version)! For the 24mm original version discussion; please see this ECF thread.

Other than fit (to more narrow power supplies); how is it different? Better? Worse? Why does a vaper want one?

Have they fixed the top-fill flooding/gurgling issues?

All personal experiences welcome!
    :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Figs

Figs Senior Member

I would get one of these, but I already have two of the originals. Those plus my Ares and Doggy have me set for a long while. I will predict that it will be a flavor Maschine. Great choice to carry about town. Perfect for a tube mod as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  16. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I bet it is going to be lovely. I briefly considered one to top one of my tube mods, but I really don't need one, and love the rainbow Berserker on a very boxy but cute Innokin pink mod. I don't need one, although I also find the 2 ml size in the berserker more than enough for my needs and it vapes better than the 4 ml configuration IMO. With that said, I'm sure the 22 mm one will be lovely and look forward to hearing about it.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  17. ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Phhhttt... no-brainer for the kid!

upload_2017-12-19_17-2-59.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. rifky

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    From DLJB review, its same like the big brother, gurgle when top filling. I dont have the big brother, is that always gurgle when closing the top cap? Even with 30/70?

• Like Like x 1
  19. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I would love to read your opinion; once you have them, and have had a chance to put them through their paces.:D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. callmeal

callmeal Full Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Have you got link to that review?

• Like Like x 1