rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Now that is interesting. I like using smaller single battery mods for mtl. I have kept all my mtl atties to 22mm. This just got tempting.
I am agree with you, I like small mod like epetite dna 60 or vt75 nano which I think will be perfect match for this atty. I wonder black will match with Jac dna 75 too...

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
I am agree with you, I like small mod like epetite dna 60 or vt75 nano which I think will be perfect match for this atty. I wonder black will match with Jac dna 75 too...
The other thing that works out for me is that I like to build mtl's between about 1.2 and 1.8 ohms. With the higher resistances I get a decent battery life out of a single battery mod. I've got one mtl on a VT75C and another on a Q mini ML Class right now and they make sweet little rigs. A bit of a waste however in the sense that I don't use TC over 1 Ω. Oh well, like the rest of life. Give and take, lol.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would definitely consider this atty at 22 mm and 2 ml, and I agree there may be an extension down the line. When I had mine briefly (waiting on a different color now) I actually enjoyed the flavor in the shorter, 2 ml tank than when I put on the larger extension. I didn't fool around with it much, but I will be with my new one (still 24 mm) I really may vape the smaller size as I found the flavor much better. Will be interesting to hear reports on the 22 mm version, for sure.

If I had the funds, of course I would purchase the Kayfun Prime over the Berserker, but I think the Berserker is a fantastic little atty for the price, I actually enjoyed the tighter draw although yes, it is not very adjustable unless you get into drilling out holes and whatnot. Which I did not feel the need to do... :)

Anna

callmeal

Nov 28, 2017

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't own the prime, but I do have a 24 mm Berserker and I like it a great deal. It is truly as advertised a MTL atomizer (in fact, some folks find the draw too tight). I would guess that the Prime is more adjustable and folks seem to like it a great deal for flavor. I think the Berserker does a good job on flavor and I'm unlikely to find out much about the Prime unless I eventually get a clone as I really do not want to pay that much for a tank.

Anna

Reactions: rifky

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Discussion for the new "MINI" Berserker version.

Emphasis MINI (that means 22mm version)! For the 24mm original version discussion; please see this ECF thread.

Other than fit (to more narrow power supplies); how is it different? Better? Worse? Why does a vaper want one?

Have they fixed the top-fill flooding/gurgling issues?

All personal experiences welcome!
:D

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I bet it is going to be lovely. I briefly considered one to top one of my tube mods, but I really don't need one, and love the rainbow Berserker on a very boxy but cute Innokin pink mod. I don't need one, although I also find the 2 ml size in the berserker more than enough for my needs and it vapes better than the 4 ml configuration IMO. With that said, I'm sure the 22 mm one will be lovely and look forward to hearing about it.

Anna

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Phhhttt... no-brainer for the kid!

upload_2017-12-19_17-2-59.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread