Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Already a thread on this one... for ease let's consolidate into a single place

Berserker Mini MTL RTA

What do you guys think?
I agree since he posted more early then I may be missed looking to it. If admin read this maybe they can merge this thread :) And all I need is a lot information on this atty not how many thread lol.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I agree since he posted more early then I may be missed looking to it. If admin read this maybe they can merge this thread :) And all I need is a lot information on this atty not how many thread lol.
Thanks @rifky

I'm loving the Berserker 24 (except the size :)) and can't wait for the 22mm I ordered.

@classwife, can you merge these 2 threads on the Berserker mini?

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
I just ordered one from cvapor for $25.80, shipped. I've not delt with them before but expect it to take 3 weeks or so to get it. I doubt have the big one so it will be new to me.
I plan to use it on a Vaporesso Swag that has a Doggystyle on it now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I just ordered one from cvapor for $25.80, shipped. I've not delt with them before but expect it to take 3 weeks or so to get it. I doubt have the big one so it will be new to me.
I plan to use it on a Vaporesso Swag that has a Doggystyle on it now.

I would love to here your comparison with the Doggystyle. It certainly has some big shoes to fill.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
I received shipping confirmation on my B-minis from 3Fvape.
Then it will very helpfull if you write your exp here when you recieved, especially with top fill half turn then upside down the atty then fully closed the top cap method :) I am very upset since my goverment release a new rule for importing e cigeratte. I am affraid the costum will held my atty. Need to wait a little time until the law is clear.

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Then it will very helpfull if you write your exp here when you recieved, especially with top fill half turn then upside down the atty then fully closed the top cap method :) I am very upset since my goverment release a new rule for importing e cigeratte. I am affraid the costum will held my atty. Need to wait a little time until the law is clear.
Dang bottom fill is so easy I haven't even tried the top fill on my 24mm but I will for sure at some point.

And that sucks about the ban in Indonesia.. Nothing like someone else telling you how to live your life :(

Reactions: stols001

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Mine from cvapor arrived today, fastest I've gotten anything from overseas.
First build is my standard 26g 316L spaced, 8ish wraps for around 0.5 ohm. Dead simple coil mounting, easier than the Ares even.
IMO flavor is as good as the Doggystyle but a bit drier. Doggy is still best for flavor, followed in order by Beserker, KFL clone, Prime clone, then Ares. Even the bottom ranked (by me) Ares has good flavor though, so it is a good time to be an MTL vaper.
It will probably find a semi-permanent home on my swag, but right now I'm testing it out on TC with the Jac. Vaporesso needs to let me turn the watts down below 30 for TC because it's uncomfortable in the Beserker and scorches wick in the Prime, so for those tanks it's either watts mode or Vaporesso's CCT mode, which is a pain to set up and change.
Refilled it once without problems. I top filled it using the standard gymnastics approach.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Mine from cvapor arrived today, fastest I've gotten anything from overseas.
First build is my standard 26g 316L spaced, 8ish wraps for around 0.5 ohm. Dead simple coil mounting, easier than the Ares even.
IMO flavor is as good as the Doggystyle but a bit drier. Doggy is still best for flavor, followed in order by Beserker, KFL clone, Prime clone, then Ares. Even the bottom ranked (by me) Ares has good flavor though, so it is a good time to be an MTL vaper.
It will probably find a semi-permanent home on my swag, but right now I'm testing it out on TC with the Jac. Vaporesso needs to let me turn the watts down below 30 for TC because it's uncomfortable in the Beserker and scorches wick in the Prime, so for those tanks it's either watts mode or Vaporesso's CCT mode, which is a pain to set up and change.
Refilled it once without problems. I top filled it using the standard gymnastics approach.

@skyboxer1968 thank you very much for your information, its very helpful. But I think will be worth to try for: 6 wrap khantal a1 26G in 2,5 diameter spaced and closed to the airhole, try running 15 watt with tighest airflow or number 2 airhole and let us know if is good flavor? Oh and maybe if u are using tobacco flavor will be good too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread