Authentic Berserker Mini (22 mm) from Vandy Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmeal

Nov 28, 2017
My berserker mini arrived today, very happy with it overall! It's a lovely sleek tank, build quality is superb. Only been vaping on it for a little while but so far for flavour I would rate it about same as the 22mm Siren V2 and slightly worse than the sxk doggystyle which is my current favourite. Whats up with 2 the supplied coils, anyone know what spec they are? Neither worked for me unfortunately, 1st just snapped when I put it in and tried to dry burn it, think I might have had it around 20w accidentally though :oops:. 2nd doesn't seem to be detected properly, getting errors on my mod saying atomizer low? Anyway I put a kanthal 1ohm coil in, same as it what is in most of my other mtl tanks at the moment. It seems to be better to run it on a lower wattage than other tanks, for example I have same coil in sxk doggy with same juice and I have that at 11w whereas the berserker seems about the same at 8w. Only difference I can think of is there's less cotton needed for wicking in the berserker.

Attachments

• BerserkerMini.jpeg
    BerserkerMini.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 105

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
I've got the mini and swag playing nice together now. I took the mini all the way apart, removing the center screw and center pin, taking the deck apart as well. Wiped and cleaned everything and put it together tightly as possible with brass. Also built with 28g 317L instead.
I can TC with this setup using the SS setting. The temp is set about 100F lower than usual but it works.
Not sure which but fixed the issue, maybe putting the tank section in upside down fixed it [emoji16]
7a73cbf2f5f2431736b91c66fbab09cc.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I love the all metal look but just seems so impractical to me unless you're regularly filling it and checking it?
I'm guessing it is very impractical, the capacity is pretty small. I just put it that way to begin cause it looks awesome (except for that viking/skull head, which I'm going to sand off or something LOL).

Once I get TC running on it I'm going to run one in this metal config and have another, with glass, in power. Then won't have to check it, just fill when it is ready.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Anybody here can compare with Kayfun Lite ? How the draw? Smooth? tight? and flavor compare BM?
I find the Berserker one of the few atties in the same league w KFL for draw and flavor w my Dunhill DIY tobacco.

Haven't tried other juice yet but I'm guessing for all tobaccos it's a winner... Can't say for desserts, fruits, etc.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Then it will very helpfull if you write your exp here when you recieved, especially with top fill half turn then upside down the atty then fully closed the top cap method :) I am very upset since my goverment release a new rule for importing e cigeratte. I am affraid the costum will held my atty. Need to wait a little time until the law is clear.
Anybody here trying upside down method on Berserker Mini? Pls share your exp

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
For me, Berserker has better flavor and a tighter draw than the Doggy w my 2mm kanthal build 1.4 ohm contact coil and Dunhill DIY juice.

But I'm super picky on flavor and draw and it is of course subjective.
So I have an sxk doggy and run the afc fully open. I find the draw ever so slightly tighter then most my other rtas, so even at the beserkers looses position, it's still tighter then the dog?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
So I have an sxk doggy and run the afc fully open. I find the draw ever so slightly tighter then most my other rtas, so even at the beserkers looses position, it's still tighter then the dog?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure @vapdivrr, I run all my RTAs at the tightest airflow 95% of the time and never fully open.

W AFC full open the restrictive place would then be the airhole under the coil and I think the Berserker is smaller there than the SXK dog. I'll see if I can find measurements.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am actually considering giving mine to the husband and having him drill it out slightly. I mean I like the flavor and everything, and I worry it might affect that. It's just the only tank I have where if I draw on it, it can actually cause my implants to disconnect from my dentures. That strikes me as a bit, a smidge too tight... :) It does actually make me think I could use a little more air. But then I am worried about the flavor.... Decisions, decisions. :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread