The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Berserker Mini (22 mm) from Vandy Vape

Discussion in 'RTA' started by rifky, Nov 22, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. callmeal

callmeal Full Member

Nov 28, 2017
    My berserker mini arrived today, very happy with it overall! It's a lovely sleek tank, build quality is superb. Only been vaping on it for a little while but so far for flavour I would rate it about same as the 22mm Siren V2 and slightly worse than the sxk doggystyle which is my current favourite. Whats up with 2 the supplied coils, anyone know what spec they are? Neither worked for me unfortunately, 1st just snapped when I put it in and tried to dry burn it, think I might have had it around 20w accidentally though :oops:. 2nd doesn't seem to be detected properly, getting errors on my mod saying atomizer low? Anyway I put a kanthal 1ohm coil in, same as it what is in most of my other mtl tanks at the moment. It seems to be better to run it on a lower wattage than other tanks, for example I have same coil in sxk doggy with same juice and I have that at 11w whereas the berserker seems about the same at 8w. Only difference I can think of is there's less cotton needed for wicking in the berserker.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Got mine this week and paired with my new Alphafox mod!

IMG_20180105_143900.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. skyboxer1968

skyboxer1968 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2015
    Illinois
    I've got the mini and swag playing nice together now. I took the mini all the way apart, removing the center screw and center pin, taking the deck apart as well. Wiped and cleaned everything and put it together tightly as possible with brass. Also built with 28g 317L instead.
    I can TC with this setup using the SS setting. The temp is set about 100F lower than usual but it works.
    Not sure which but fixed the issue, maybe putting the tank section in upside down fixed it [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. callmeal

callmeal Full Member

Nov 28, 2017
    I love the all metal look but just seems so impractical to me unless you're regularly filling it and checking it?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I'm guessing it is very impractical, the capacity is pretty small. I just put it that way to begin cause it looks awesome (except for that viking/skull head, which I'm going to sand off or something LOL).

Once I get TC running on it I'm going to run one in this metal config and have another, with glass, in power. Then won't have to check it, just fill when it is ready.

• Like Like x 2
  6. WickedWicks

WickedWicks Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2015
    It's pretty disappointing that there is no higher capacity tank available. Especially when considering the 24mm version comes with an extension kit included.

Having said that, does the extension chimney of the 24mm version fits the Mini? If so, what size of glass tank is needed?

• Like Like x 1
  7. rifky

rifky Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    Anybody here can compare with Kayfun Lite ? How the draw? Smooth? tight? and flavor compare BM?

• Like Like x 2
  8. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I find the Berserker one of the few atties in the same league w KFL for draw and flavor w my Dunhill DIY tobacco.

Haven't tried other juice yet but I'm guessing for all tobaccos it's a winner... Can't say for desserts, fruits, etc.

• Like Like x 3
  9. rifky

rifky Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    Anybody here trying upside down method on Berserker Mini? Pls share your exp

• Like Like x 1
  10. MoodyB

MoodyB Full Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Scotland
    You don't need to do the upside down method on the Mini.

It doesn't gurgle / flood when top filling at all ( put about 7-8 tankfulls through mine )

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Cirus

Cirus Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2014
    Texas
    What's your juice ratio MoodyB?

• Like Like x 1
  12. MoodyB

MoodyB Full Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Scotland
    Around 60/40 pg/vg (mix my own juice)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Houssam

Houssam Full Member

Nov 29, 2016
    I just got mine today and I like it. The only problem is that a lot of liquid is accumulating under the drip tip and getting to my mouth while vaping, I have every few minutes to take out the drip tip and clean under it. It seems to be a condensation problem? Wondering if anybody is having similar issues. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  14. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    So I have an sxk doggy and run the afc fully open. I find the draw ever so slightly tighter then most my other rtas, so even at the beserkers looses position, it's still tighter then the dog?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I'm not sure @vapdivrr, I run all my RTAs at the tightest airflow 95% of the time and never fully open.

W AFC full open the restrictive place would then be the airhole under the coil and I think the Berserker is smaller there than the SXK dog. I'll see if I can find measurements.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    @vapdivrr

1.6mm airhole on deck for SXK Dog.
    1.2mm airhole on deck for Berserker.

So, the Berserker with AFC wide open, should be tighter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Thanks buddy...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. Cirus

Cirus Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2014
    Texas
    The largest airhole setting on the Zerk is 1.6mm. I've heard, in at least four places, that the airhole on the deck is 1.5mm.

• Like Like x 1
  19. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I am actually considering giving mine to the husband and having him drill it out slightly. I mean I like the flavor and everything, and I worry it might affect that. It's just the only tank I have where if I draw on it, it can actually cause my implants to disconnect from my dentures. That strikes me as a bit, a smidge too tight... :) It does actually make me think I could use a little more air. But then I am worried about the flavor.... Decisions, decisions. :)

Anna

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Yeah, I only went by what I found and it may be inaccurate on the deck hole size.

• Like Like x 1