Authentic BF rda ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi guy's I have a Fury squonk mod coming and i'm on the hunt for a good bf atty to live on it.
Up until now all I see when I use my google-foo are Nudges, pulses, Peerless, Drops, ect but i'm kind of wanting something " special" to top my new box.
Now I won't be thrilled about paying the prices for some of the high end rda's but if I have to I will.
I realize I can go the clone route first but honestly I usually buy authentic , having said that I do enjoy a couple of clones I have but authentic is my preference..
So good people in your opinion's which ones might fit the bill?.
OH forgot to mention I want a 22mm dia .
thx.

Reactions: stols001

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
One of my favorites currently is the alcatraz rda by haze + phileas cloud. You can still buy one here: Alcatraz RDA by Häze if you hurry. It is a single vertical coil rda. If you want something a bit cheaper 3fvape has the GR1 by gas mods in stock. I have two of those on their way to me now.

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
Single coil is best suited for me as I don't like a steaming hot vape when i'm using small'ish atty's.
I like a slightly restricted DL draw.
I have a Hadaly and like the airflow on it , if that tells you anything.

I don't have any 22mm squonk atties that I like for single coil, because I do like a warmer vape.

I know it's 23mm, but have you considered the Resurrection V2? You would keep it in the E-Phoenix family and it has a chamber reducing mouthpiece for single coil builds. I don't have one yet, but I've been thinking about picking one up. I still use the old VA Cyclone for my single coil squonking needs, but the new Berserker might get me off of them. I'm going to give it a shot when I can find one in stock at one of the US shops I use.

• Useful

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Haku! I think they've made it obtainable and it's a fantastic atty. Slightly restricted and great flavor. There's also the NarCA , which is my favorite bf atty. Unfortunately, they've intentionally made it impossible to get without joining secret groups and having people vouch for you.... unless you're ok with paying flipper prices. These are the circumstances when I'll happily buy a clone. Fortunately, the clones by sxk and yftk are every bit as nice as the authentic and in some cases, nicer.

Last edited:

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
Yes Steve the Resurrection is an option , ( being in the same family & all ) and it looks really nice so that is going on my list.
One thing I didn't think of is maybe using an even smaller dia rda .
I have the Bugs Chalice iii and with the 22mm beauty ring it might be a good candidate,, hummmm!.

Mermaaaan when I wake up i'm going to u-tube the Alcartaz see what that's all about,, thanks for the link.

Haku ,,, Why so Asbestos ?.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Yes Steve the Resurrection is an option , ( being in the same family & all ) and it looks really nice so that is going on my list.
One thing I didn't think of is maybe using an even smaller dia rda .
I have the Bugs Chalice iii and with the 22mm beauty ring it might be a good candidate,, hummmm!.

Mermaaaan when I wake up i'm going to u-tube the Alcartaz see what that's all about,, thanks for the link.

Haku ,,, Why so Asbestos ?.
Reread my post....I edited for more info.
For what it's worth, I have 2 resurrection v2's and although it's a nice atty, it falls short of the Narda, NarCA and haku as far as flavor. It's a little more prone to over squonking as well. Very nice though .

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
Man ! so many choices it gets a tad overwhelming trying to decide which one is IT .
Also if you have to be a member of the " Hellfire Club" or some other covert cult just to get ahold of the NarCa well they can keep em.lol.
I see a ton of googling in my immediate future,, Haku is very tempting.
BTW what websites do y'all visit to get these nice toppers, save me some searching.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California

Cool, and if you'd rather try the clone first or instead I saw it just released on 3fvape as well. I'm tempted to order one just to compare. I usually buy clones first before committing to authentics but in this case I was really intrigued by that ultem insert. The alcatraz is one of my favorites now. Bought a second one and some black and ultem caps for it as it has earned a permanent spot in my collection.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Single coil is best suited for me as I don't like a steaming hot vape when i'm using small'ish atty's.
I like a slightly restricted DL draw.
I have a Hadaly and like the airflow on it , if that tells you anything.

If you like that check out the Entheon. Ulton makes a 1:1 clone that I can't tell the difference from my authentic Psyclone Mods Entheon

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread