The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Gotank MTL RTA by Fumytech

Discussion in 'RTA' started by rifky, Mar 7, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rifky

rifky Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    I found this quiet interesting MTL RTA. Here`s the link:

Gotank mtl RTA - Fumytech

$27.18 Authentic Fumytech Gotank MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3ml / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I see the top cap is threading like Berserker MTL RTA.
    The deck is GTA style with Merlin Mini Style which the cotton will drop into a slot.
    The look is quiet sexy. And compact. The one is not clear is how big is the airflow channel and how tight the draw.

I never had a Fumytech product, so I wonder anybody here has their product? How is the build quality of Fumytech product?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rifky

rifky Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Heres the Video

After see the video I think the build quality is not to good. And the wick hole is very small...
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. steeledragon78

steeledragon78 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2013
    Owasso, OK, USA
    everything i have heard about the company is hit and miss. i think i will await more reviews before pulling the trigger on it, but looking at the deck i am not really impressed. it looks like a KFL deck with wick holes. there are much nicer to build on decks for roughly the same price point.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. MartinD

MartinD Full Member

Sep 18, 2017
    I heard that spitback protections are killing flavor on Fumytech Rose rta.This one also have that.

Poslato sa PRA-LX1 uz pomoć Tapatoka
    • Informative Informative x 1