ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
upload_2018-5-15_16-48-16.png

NLVaper69

Mar 24, 2018
Vape mail!!

Just got it in the mail today. It's a great little tank. Easy building, smooth airflow and good taste.

Paired it with my Woodpecker, trew a build in, kanthal A1, 6 wraps, 28 awg. Gives a nice vape, but a little "missing" might need the same build but with Nichrome 80, or 26awg kanthal. Anyways a lot of potential for an ADV. Lots of upcoming building fun. And it is true MTL, that's for sure. Draw is very tight.
The black Pom drip tip is very nice feeling, but not sure about the long steel drip tip though. It looks nice I think, but it's very thin, and too long for my likings. Think it needs a dremel before further use :)

nebAJxc.jpg

NLVaper69

Mar 24, 2018
Looks stunning on that mod!

I've heard you will get juice in the mouth with the drip tips because the bore is smaller than the chimney bore size. That's a bummer because I think both those tips look cool (I like the retro long SS one).

Thanks!

Yes that's right. I noticed that immediately with the first draws. Than switched the DT for the short one and problems gone. Maybe its not only the narrow hole but the length as well that causes it. Cos you automatically draw harder due to the length. I'm gonna shorten it with my dremel and see what happens.
I also find the taste less good with the long DT.

NLVaper69

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 742731 Mine is otw. Its nice mtl short drip tip. I give a review when its arrived. Looks at small inner airhole dim :). Maybe its suitable when put on Hastur Mini

Well it just so happens i have the steel version of that drip tip. Here's how it looks. It has a pretty nice "feel" on the lips when you take a draw

62BVDa8.jpg

BTW, this tank also has a few downsides. It shorts out extremely quickly. the chamber is so short that if you build your coil just a little to high, the coil touches the inner top of the chimney.
Other con is, it's pretty hard to screw the cap + chimney on the base cos it cross- threads real quick.

sorry for the bad photo quality btw

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Well it just so happens i have the steel version of that drip tip. Here's how it looks. It has a pretty nice "feel" on the lips when you take a draw

62BVDa8.jpg

BTW, this tank also has a few downsides. It shorts out extremely quickly. the chamber is so short that if you build your coil just a little to high, the coil touches the inner top of the chimney.
Other con is, it's pretty hard to screw the cap + chimney on the base cos it cross- threads real quick.

sorry for the bad photo quality btw
Thats drip tips are serious increasing flavor. Looks good to on berserker mini

Plantsmantx

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2018
I finally got around to trying this. Considering it was my first attempt at coiling and wicking, it went pretty smoothly, but I'm not completely satisfied with the result. Even the plastic included mouthpiece gets too hot, and my Joyetech ECO AIO ECO (with a fresh coil head) is considerably more flavorful. I used a 30 gauge kanthal wire spaced coil that reads 1.84 ohms on the Wismec CB-60 mod, and organic cotton that I may have cut too short. I snipped the ends even with the raised platform. I went back and reviewed a couple of videos, and in both cases, those guys snipped the cotton even with the deck.

I'll give it another try.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread