Authentic Joye 510 kits & parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortyBoo

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois
Ok, I'm getting ready to place another order, but I have a few questions first. With my 510 kit, (my very first pv) I got it on the 18th and I've been just using one of the attys, but now it's not producing much vapor at all. I switched to the other one, and now it's producing more vapor like it did when it was new. Is this normal? I wasn't really sure how often the attys had to be replaced, but I didn't think it was that often. I'm just wondering if I should get some replacement attys with my next order, or was this just a bad atomizer? Also, how often should I replace the cartridges? I've been just refilling one whenever it gets dry, but is it bad to do that? I quit smoking analogs mostly to save money, so I'm trying to avoid replacing attys, batteries, cartridges, etc. for as long as possible.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
atomizers will die. they are considered disposable, some will last days, some weeks, and some months its very hard to tell just how long one will last. i would always keep a few on hand. i warranty them for 14 days to garuntee against doa and the unfortunate early death of some. int he long run they are still cheaper then real cigs. as for refilling carts nothing wrong with that but i wouldnt refill the same ones forever. i would get a few packs of blanks as they will degrade over time from use.

Meltbanana

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.youtube.com
I was thinking about picking one of these up but I was wondering if you they have the pipe (or whistle as some here seem to call them) tip carts? I have a preference for those over the tube type.

If 510 whistle tip carts aren't on the site you can always order VX2 carts, they should fit just fine.

I got some 510 attys a few days ago and I'm using them on my vx2 batteries. I'm getting more vapor, more throat hit, and better flavor than I ever did with my vx2 atomizers. Carts don't seem to leak as often either. I also picked up a 510 passthrough and am loving it.

VX2 owners should definetly pick up a 510 atty just to try it out. It'll fit on your batteries just fine and hits better than a vx2 atty.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
If 510 whistle tip carts aren't on the site you can always order VX2 carts, they should fit just fine.

I got some 510 attys a few days ago and I'm using them on my vx2 batteries. I'm getting more vapor, more throat hit, and better flavor than I ever did with my vx2 atomizers. Carts don't seem to leak as often either. I also picked up a 510 passthrough and am loving it.

VX2 owners should definetly pick up a 510 atty just to try it out. It'll fit on your batteries just fine and hits better than a vx2 atty.

Thank you for posting this. I have been using a couple of 510's and a VX2 for months and hadn't noticed how well they fit together. I only noticed that I can't charge the batteries on the "wrong" charger so I must carry two.

This is great information for me because it expands the usability of both models. Wow. Now I'm going to experiment a little bit. Thanks again. I am currently vaping a VX2 battery with a 510 atomizer and 510 cartridges and it works great.

ShortyBoo

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois
Shawn, do you know when you'll have more black 510 carts in? I just placed an order for 4 atomizers and 3 bottles of juice and I was going to get some carts too, but I didn't want white since it won't match my black batteries and atomizers.

Also, is shipping cost determined by the amount you buy, or is it just a set price? Because if I'm going to have to pay another $6 to ship the carts, I'll probably get some juice or something else with it because I hate paying more for shipping than the actual item.

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
Thank you for posting this. I have been using a couple of 510's and a VX2 for months and hadn't noticed how well they fit together. I only noticed that I can't charge the batteries on the "wrong" charger so I must carry two.

This is great information for me because it expands the usability of both models. Wow. Now I'm going to experiment a little bit. Thanks again. I am currently vaping a VX2 battery with a 510 atomizer and 510 cartridges and it works great.

are they a flush fit? i have 306 batteries on my 510 attys and hate the fact that the 306 batts are smaller in diameter to the 510 attys. and does this mean i can get the VX2 PCC to use with my 510 attys and VX2 batteries? are the VX2 batts the 220mah type? ive been looking into getting 510 auto batts but if the VX2's fit the 510 attys then i think i might be set!:confused:

Meltbanana

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.youtube.com
are they a flush fit? i have 306 batteries on my 510 attys and hate the fact that the 306 batts are smaller in diameter to the 510 attys. and does this mean i can get the VX2 PCC to use with my 510 attys and VX2 batteries? are the VX2 batts the 220mah type? ive been looking into getting 510 auto batts but if the VX2's fit the 510 attys then i think i might be set!:confused:

The 510 and vx2 batteries are the same diameter, but the vx2 battery is a little bit longer. The fit is a little snug, but otherwise just fine.

This review talks about how the two models work together.
YouTube - J118 Initial Review and Comparisons 2 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread