Authentic MCV Panzer Golden Army Limited Edition Solid Polished Brass - FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
mcvpanzergolden.png

mcvpanzergolden_1.png

mcvpanzergolden_2.png

mcvpanzergolden_3.png

mcvpanzergolden_4.png

mcvpanzergolden_5.png

mcvpanzergolden_6.png

Authentic MCV Panzer Golden Army Limited Edition Polished Solid Brass - FREE Shipping
$245.00 $209.95

ONLY $197.35 After Newsletter VIP Discount and Super VIP (purchasing this will put you in at least the 1% level! Your discount may be MORE depending on your past 12 months spending at GotVapes)

There are only 1375 of the Authentic MCV Panzer Golden Army ever to be produced in this Limited Edition run! Really this is quite a stunning all polished solid brass look that lives up to its 'Golden' name. This is an almost zero voltage drop mechanical mod that can take 18350, 18500 or 18650 or (2 X 18350) batteries. The Masterpiece Custom Vapes Panzer was built to perform and last like a tank.

This mod has a smart discreet unique serial number etched on the bottom firing pin below the distinctive 'gas mask' MCV logo. The bottom firing button has a soft lock that is counter threaded for ease of use.

To celebrate our new partnership with Joy Soriano and MCV Philippines GotVapes is pricing these at an extremely attractive price that should allow many vapers to step into the 'genuine' non-clone mod arena. Experience the pride in craftsmanship, silky smooth threading, buttery smooth sprin6 action on firing button and other accouterments of an authentic mod at a very low price. This mod is priced at $275.00 - $295.00 on up at most places it is available but you can get it here at GotVapes for $199.45 after Newsletter VIP discount. You can also receive a Super VIP discount of up to 5% (depending on your past 12 months spending at GotVapes, including your present cart) that is immediately applicable to this purchase. We track all spending at GotVapes automatically, no need to track and 'redeem' - it automatically shows on your checkout pages.

Your FREE shipping is contingent based on the total weight of your cart. If your cart runs over 13oz (meaning you added more items than just the mod itself) you get Reduced Priority shipping at $3.95.

FROM MCV:
  • Full mechanical body
  • ALL Brass body
  • Modular type
  • Interchangeable tubes
  • Accomodates 18350 to 18650 batteries also can combine two 18350 batteries
  • Telescopic floating positive copper pin
  • Wide negative copper pin
  • 4 vent holes
  • Brass bottom cap with soft REVERSE locking mechanism
  • 25MM WIDE
  • Gear and hazard well on the top cap with distinctive MCV product etching
  • 101 % Made in the Philippines

Serial Numbers Available: (if you have a preference mention in the comments your first two choices. If neither is available or you do not make a choice, one will be randomly chosen and registered for you - all serial numbers are registered)
  • 1076-1085
  • 1101-1130
  • 1131-1139

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The solid brass has a really lustrous feel to it...often polished up for display when a gold lustrous aesthetic is desired but you don't have a gold budget. : p

"Brass is an alloy made of copper and zinc; the proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying properties. It is a substitutional alloy: atoms of the two constituents may replace each other within the same crystal structure.

By comparison, bronze is principally an alloy of copper and tin. Bronze does not necessarily contain tin, and a variety of alloys of copper, including alloys with arsenic, phosphorus, aluminium, manganese, and silicon, are commonly termed "bronze". The term is applied to a variety of brasses and the distinction is largely historical, and modern practice in museums and archaeology is increasingly to avoid both terms for historical objects in favour of the all-embracing "copper alloy".

Brass is used for decoration for its bright gold-like appearance; for applications where low friction is required such as locks, gears, bearings, doorknobs, ammunition casings and valves; for plumbing and electrical applications; and extensively in brass musical instruments such as horns and bells for its acoustic properties. It is also used in zippers. Brass is often used in situations where it is important that sparks not be struck, as in fittings and tools around explosive gases."

I did not get that from Wiki, that just rattled off my brain like that. And Mama you could use two of these.

>.>

I likes da brass color better den da copper one :D

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
Very pretty. There's no Ego threaded top cap available?

well its just my opinion..but most ego threaded "delivery systems" are pre-built with coils between 1.5-3.0 ohm ...this is mainly marketed to RBA / RDA users aiming for lower ohms ..i don't know of any RBA / RDA with ego threading ...that being said you could always buy a 510 to EGO adapter and put it on there =)

Magius

Aug 27, 2012
USA
well its just my opinion..but most ego threaded "delivery systems" are pre-built with coils between 1.5-3.0 ohm ...this is mainly marketed to RBA / RDA users aiming for lower ohms ..i don't know of any RBA / RDA with ego threading ...that being said you could always buy a 510 to EGO adapter and put it on there =)

It's a mechanical mod. It may be prettier than most, but it's basically the same as any other mehanical mod.
It delivers 3.7V w/o a kick regardless of mah, which is fine for 1.5-3.0 ohm tanks and cartos. I use 2.2 coils @ 3.7V, which works just fine for me.

There are several mech's on the market with eGo threading, of which I have a few. Anything that uses ProTank/Evod coils are easily rebuilt, although I shoot for the base 2.0-2.2 ohms on them.

I'm prone to vaper's tongue, and I do frequent flavor changes to avoid it. Therefore, I'm fairly heavily invested in Mini ProTanks (I & II) and Evods. I'm planning to get some Mini Trophy tanks to add to the collection.

Adptors are fine... except when you lose them. I'd rather have an Ego well on top, as opposed to keeping up with small parts.

It's not a knock on this mod- it's gorgeous and attractively priced at GotVapes- just a matter of personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread