AUTHENTIC RUIGU RG250 GLASSOMIZER - from Erie Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev1

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2013
CT/NYC
I was lucky enough to have this baby sent to me from the guys at Erie Vapers here's their info and ebay store ...great prices!

Erie Vapers

items in Erie Vapers store on eBay!

At first glance it looked like a nice Protank 1...which basically it is...the mouthpiece in my opinion is how it should have been made and look is all around better and lighter...but that in my opinion doesn't mean cheaper made... It has a nice threading for 510 connection and the base closes on the tank nice and snug..comes with two coils which did not taste like factory grease and when placed in have a actual better draw then the official Protank1 not to airey and a medium draw..it is actually a tad bit smaller then the Protank1 and in my opinion looks better ...so far no leaks or gurgles and even used 100 VG on it and no wicking issues..qalsomat low fill still no gurgles ...I was pretty surprised. All and all for 10 bucks this thing performs like a beast...it's sturdy and easily functional...only issues is on the back box it says its able disassemble all parts which it's not...but maybe its a wacky way to get sales or a project point gone wrong? Either way don't let it fool ya into thinking its crap because its definitely not!

Vape on!
Trev the vaping geek

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread