Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hello, and welcome! It's now official. svoemesto will be releasing their updated, 2019 version of the Kayfun Lite on 2/22/2019. Need I say how groundbreaking the original Kayfun Lite was? No other atomizer was more revolutionary than the Kayfun Lite. Their design has been incorporated partially or completely in pretty much every industry atomizer since. Now, some 6 years later they are introducing a new version.

This thread is dedicated to authentic Svoemesto atomizers only. Please respect that no clones are discussed here. This is to ensure we are not only discussing the same products but also to avoid the famous "Clone Wars". Thank you for your cooperation.

We will post video reviews from our thread members of the new 2019 Kayfun Lite here in the OP as they become available including a review from Qorax (see below). Perhaps other reviews from our frequent thread members will be added as well (hint, VapeDiver).

And as always, we thank Heather's Heavenly Vapes (HHV) for sponsoring our Kayfun threads. My understanding is HHV will be supplying the new Kayfun Lite - 2019. And they're great juice makers too! :)

Store Website: Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA
HHV Subforum: Heather's Heavenly Vapes

And if you want to discuss other Svoemesto products, you can join us at our other Kayfun threads.

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3
Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5
Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Prime

Kayfun [lite] 2019 – SvoëMesto

all-kayfun-versions-with-names-jpg.799369

ENJOY!!

Qorax Review:

Image below courtesy of @qorax

nkfl-exploded-view-final-jpg.806917

O-ring Sizes: #2&3 ~5x1.5, #6&8 ~5x1, #12 ~8x1, #13 ~9x1, #15 ~16x1, #18 ~4x1.5
O-ring Type: NBR 70 (Carboxylated Buna-Nitrile / AS568 / -55°C to 135°C)
*Spares can be purchased from: AS568-010 B70 (NBR) / The O-Ring Store

Diagram posted by @AstroTurf

ae7e1ea25f98ad88dee488bfa66a816f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
After seeing the pictures on Creme de Vape, I’ll say it looks like a Prime with no juice control...

Has the same deck!

But yeah...I’m in!
Me too. Looks exactly what I want. I love my Prime because it’s compact. Without the AFC and JFC this should be even more compact. Love it!! And I’m guessing it still delivers that killer flavor.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The killer atty is on fire. Here's my take on this piece of history folks. Just uploaded :hubba:

NOTE: Two different builds inside.

Another fantastic review Q. Nice work. Very informative and complete review. :thumb:

This looks like another winner for Svoemesto. So simple.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
The killer atty is on fire. Here's my take on this piece of history folks. Just uploaded :hubba:

NOTE: Two different builds inside.

Great video Q as usual. My only complaint is that you make installing the coil and wick sooooo easy looking. I usually have a few choice words when I do it. Do you know if the SvoeMesto will have a package which includes the longer chimney? Also is the deck bigger in the 24mm? Again another great video. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread