Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 & 2021 Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I don't think I have a mod that the 24 will fit on without overhang, so for me it would have to be the 22. Now that I see it will have the the extension available, it will be one I will get. Everything I have seen about this I like. :) I am not sure when yet, I still want one more prime. I guess I should do my Tax's soon, that would help. :unsure:

KAS

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I don't think I have a mod that the 24 will fit on without overhang, so for me it would have to be the 22. Now that I see it will have the the extension available, it will be one I will get. Everything I have seen about this I like. :) I am not sure when yet, I still want one more prime. I guess I should do my Tax's soon, that would help. :unsure:

KAS
i thought the dani box mini was 24mm?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
i thought the dani box mini was 24mm?

You could be right, there is a bit of a ledge there with a prime on it. Those were just my first impressions, if the 24 fits, that might do the trick, I really am stubborn about them being 4 ML though, but I think 5 ML would be to much. I don't know, I will have to think about it, it is going to be awhile before I can do it anyway. :|

KAS

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
You could be right, there is a bit of a ledge there with a prime on it. Those were just my first impressions, if the 24 fits, that might do the trick, I really am stubborn about them being 4 ML though, but I think 5 ML would be to much. I don't know, I will have to think about it, it is going to be awhile before I can do it anyway. :|

KAS
always good to have time...

i look forward to your review!

Jim

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
ok, just confused that there are two Kayfun 2019 threads but it doesn't take much to confuse me, lolol!! Ohhhh, the other one wasn't started by you!! Got it now :thumb:
The Kayfun threads on this subforum are dedicated to authentic Svoemesto Kayfuns. No clones. The general forum threads have a history of blending the two together and it never ends well. :)

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I really don't have much of a problem with the bottom fill...especially the way they did it with this KFL19. Also I really like the airflow screw. Some will be turned off by these features but by eliminating the juice control and airflow control this atty is much shorter and simpler. To me, those benefits outweigh the JFC and AFC features. Personally, I don't like the external air flow control. Always preferred the interior screw.
I have a couple of Berserkers, which are top fill, but which many have noted that if you top fill them then they'll leak etc. So, many, myself included, just unscrew the bottom and fill. Works fine. Of my non-rebuildables, the Kabuki's get bottom filled.
No problem with it. The more I read the more I think I'll get one (at least) of the new Lite.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I hope you'll let us know when you receive the shipment of the mini's. I'll assume no pre orders.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T

I’ll definitely be posting here whenever there’s anything to report. Definitely when we receive this first order. We are hopeful that there won’t be the issues with supply that we’ve had in the past. SVM hasn’t always had available inventory for US vendors.

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
I have zero interest in 24mm so I’ll be in for the 22mm one. Smaller is my preference for tanks and it can’t get much smaller than this. Even with the extension piece added, the height is still minimal compared to previous Kayfuns.

Bottom fill doesn’t bother me at all. And I like that they’ve done away with the juice control and those unsightly airflow rings. Those 2 features being removed have created extra space within and reduced the height.

My only complaint with the newer kayfuns were those airflow rings. Always thought they detracted from the clean looks of the original Kayfun Lite. So this will be a welcome addition.

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
37mm tall per Q's review
It’s 33mm, 38mm in long mode. It looks so big in pictures, but this looks like one sweet little atty.

Don’t like the finishing on the ultem. Or it’s just my taste changing, but I find ultem more and more ugly. It’s okay on the Prime kit, but the EVL Reaper…
Maybe I’ll use the Mini V3 and Prime for tank crackers and get the PMMA tank for the Lite.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
It’s 33mm, 38mm in long mode.
No, it is 37mm in 4ml mode.

And SvoeMesto has also produced clear colorless PMMA tank sections for this nKFL. I know I should have added pictures of those in my review, my bad.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
2ml mode = 33mm
4ml mode = 37*mm

*At least that's what my unit sizes up. But I see that SMTec has added 1 more mm in their latest pics. So @bask is right too.
Oh, I thought your review was in 2ml mode. I need to watch it again. 33ml is even better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread